Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's how I got my very first post count up when I joined Apolyton. I went around making comments on other threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
      That's how I got my very first post count up when I joined Apolyton. I went around making comments on other threads.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I tried. I actually should have had around 6, but yesterday I posted right before the sight went down and it didn't count. I went around finding threads to post in (because in most forums we would get in trouble doing that), but I could only find a couple to post in.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          Ya know you guys could always make useful contributions to other threads on the forum to get your 10 instead of just spamming...
          What threads would that be? Ontopic forums are dead with the exception of diplogames and some turntrackers (which means "comments" would be spam as well), and the offtopic forum isn't worth a minute of attention.

Comment

• If 18 players in this game each made 10 posts in those "dead" on topic forums, well... they wouldn't be dead anymore.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Oh my, did I do something wrong I truly am sorry to spam if its not ok?
              "In the service of Netherlands, always" - Captain Eriksen, Royal Netherlands Navy

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                Ya know you guys could always make useful contributions to other threads on the forum to get your 10 instead of just spamming...
                These are special ids for this game Ozzy ... I don't understand why the 10 post for PM rights should be applied to these ids. There must be a way of turning that option off?

Comment

• Ah ... I see the db error issue has ended. That's good.

Comment

• Originally posted by China (DoB) View Post
                    These are special ids for this game Ozzy ... I don't understand why the 10 post for PM rights should be applied to these ids. There must be a way of turning that option off?
                    I think Robert can do that. But he didn't set up the accounts this time and is busy with other stuff right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome (DoB) View Post
                      Ugh, spam is so fricken stupid...
                      It can't possibly be more stupid than limiting normal forum activity like PM, sigs and posting of links by post counts.

Comment

• SPAM

Comment

• Now that all the Civs have been claimed and the game has started, this thread should probably be closed and discussion moved to:

The Organization (UN) Thread:

Or the Story Thread...

Comment

Working...
                          X