Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece 2, pretty sure it was Otts, if not we will fix again.

Comment

• Yes there is really no need for the host to have all player passwords..
      Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
        Greece 2, pretty sure it was Otts, if not we will fix again.
        Got it. Thank-you. Changing the password now.

Comment

• Well just one of the many reasons I need your passwords is in case you bump your head, get amnesia, and disapear without a word, we dont have to kick your civ to AI in the middle of a War and then reload because the AI did something illegal etc... We can just give a sub your password and keep the game going.

Another reason is so that when a sub takes over they have the PM history of the Nation. That way they can go back and look at all the treaties, wars, treaties, alliances etc that their civ has had so they have a clear picture of their Civ without having to rely on the propaganda in the threads or the lies of their rivals. When I took over Otts in DoE, the historical PMs were priceless. If I don't have the password and you disappear, not only is the history lost, but then we have to make a whole new Anonymous account... which means another new email address... Etc

That's just a few reasons, but I will stop there...
          Last edited by Sommerswerd; March 28, 2012, 18:13.

Comment

• Concur with the reasons

Sommerswerd - I sent you two PM's with my passwords, but the PM facility did not indicate anything in the sent file. Can you please confirm you received them. Thanks.

Comment

• Got it thanks

Comment

• Mod is posted. Everyone make sure you can Download it.

Also, to check connectivity, try connecting to:

sommerswerd.dyndns.org

The game is not up yet, but just check to see if you can at least establish a connection to the Pitboss CPU.

Comment

• Amazing work Sommerswerd, thank you for getting this game organized.

Comment

• This is a spam-post brought to you by Persia.

Comment

• And I DO have my flag set. As Iran.

Comment

• Spamming some more, so I eventually can even have a sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sommerswerd View Post
                          Mod is posted. Everyone make sure you can Download it.

Also, to check connectivity, try connecting to:

sommerswerd.dyndns.org

The game is not up yet, but just check to see if you can at least establish a connection to the Pitboss CPU.

Comment

• n/m
                            Last edited by Black Knight 427; March 29, 2012, 10:35.

Comment

• The Game is up. The IP is:

sommerswerd.dyndns.org:2057

We need to do troubleshooting for everyone's connetions so please try to log in as quickly as possible.

EVERYONE must PM me the password for your Anonymous ID, and the password you will use for your Civ. PM me from your Anonymous Account. Do NOT disclose your true identity. If you need more posts to be able to PM then go Spam, then send the PM.

Once I get the PM from you, I will PM you the password to get into the game to your Anonymous ID. Players who have already sent their passwords, Thanks. I have sent you the game password via PM. Please verify that you are able to log into the game and claim your civ, play your first turn etc.

I encourage everyone to make a first Storypost in our Story Thread to introduce your vision to the World Community!

Game On

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X