No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplo Light [Story Thread 1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitty you spotted my sneaky subs trying to get into the Adriatic.
    At least your losses are higher (in hammers )

I think the chances for intercepting are a lot higher for experienced jets, close to home..
    (but hey, no way to check that..).

Hmm... and we see the introduction of new naval tactics; have to think about that
    Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Sorry Persia, I see I made a mistake and logged in before you were finished.
      But as I didn't attack any troops of yours this turn, no harm done?

Will check better next time.

Comment

• Not sure I really have enough forces to qualify for double moves... np

Comment

• I'm moving the game to another server. No worries, it'll be up in a couple of minutes and nothing will be lost. (and I have gained a lot j/k )

edit: game's on again, and this time on the better server 8)
          Last edited by Robert; April 19, 2012, 03:05.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• PYT says otherwise.. also.. haven't you been alreay eliminated??

and why do we pollute the stroy thread anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Egypt (DoF) View Post
              PYT says otherwise.. also.. haven't you been alreay eliminated??

and why do we pollute the stroy thread anyway?
              Is this the storythread? There is no story thread b/c this is ad diplogame light
              I didn't configure PYT correctly, now it's fixed. thanks for the heads up.

Maybe I'm indeed eliminated, but I'm not going to tell you.

Comment

• Ahoy:
                http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...iplogame-Light

Comment

• Carthaginian Airforce keeps inspiring the youth !

Again our valiant knights of the air have struck a mighty home run. While below the Egyptian navy was counting on an air cover, which was being secured by 7 ! jet squadrons, our air force showed they are the best. All 7 sqadrons have been destroyed, while we lost only one. Afterwards the bombers did what they could to really stop an imminent invasion of Leptis Magna.

The Egyptian equipment is similar, but their crews aren't. Men like captain Utica, major Biggles and Hamilcar "the Maltese Falcon" Gesco make the difference and are a real example for our youngsters.

Sales of Air Force novels have never been so high.

Comment

• Our jets did their job. They had to protect th fleet for one single turn. and yours will be destroyed on the ground..

Comment

• I'm sorry people, this other server I moved the game to is more unstable. I had to reboot it twice today.
                      Egypt: the last save I used was made 4 minutes before you logged off. If you did any serious important stuff after it you may have to do it again.

Comment

• Today we mourn the losses of those who were brutally killed in the terrible wars in the North of Africa.
                        Innocent children, pregnant women, soldiers who did nothing but their duty.

First of all we mourn the citizen of Onoba who all died while being locked up in the church of Onoba, which was set on fire, with the rest of the city.
                        The Egyptian special forces yelled: "NAP NAP NAP NAP NAP" while the building collapsed.

Let us take some time to remember these brave people.

Comment

• Breaking news:

We interrupt the Sunday-afternoon soap-opera marathon to give you the latest breaking news.

We have information that late last night combined Egypt-Hungarian-Bulgarian forces have launched a major top-secret operation. The officials deny information about targets and outcome, but we have some footage showing the action:

Stay tuned for more detailed information about the secret operation with the code name CDE. What stays behind this is yet to be announced.

BNT

Comment

• We also pitty the people of Abdera, whoms lifes were terminated way too soon as well. All of them.

Comment

• More news update:

Reportedly there been heavy fighting near a dusty desert city called Oea. Still it is to be confirmed what was the purpose of those fights - is only a border skirmish in it yet another Oil grab war or something bigger?

Now on the business news:

Pliska Stock Exchange agents have reported the price of the salt skyrocket in the whole eastern hemisphere. But what is even strange is that even with the enormous prices, salt is nowhere to be found anymore. Experts suspect a scheme to manipulate the stock price and then gain on the stock exchange. Anti-trust investigation is in order.

"What would they need so much salt for and who would buy it all?" ask the normal house-wives who start to learn to cook without salt lately.

Comment

• "Any news from Sicco?" the chieffs of the Carthagian army asked.
                                "No news at all, nothing, no response. As if everybody is death overthere...!"

Comment

Working...
                                X