This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Story Thread 8 - May 2011]

This is the Story and Diplomacy Thread for the Diplo Game "Destiny of Empires" (DoE)

The purpose of this thread is to post in-character story posts and diplomacy for this game. Please discuss all organizational aspects of this game the Organization Thread.
    Use your Anonymous Apolyton Game Account to put posts in this thread.

Destiny of Empires is a diplomacy game.
    The players try to rule their empires like they are real. Role playing and story telling is an important way to achieve this.
    Fore more information visit the Diplogame FAQ by OzzyKP

For more information visit the Organization Thread.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Notice to Amram Goan:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0237.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	9090337

Amram Goan, thank you for revealing yourself as the source of the recent slanders against the Ottoman Turks. It is not we Ottoman Turks who are confused, it is you who are confused. If the slanderous passage your nation published was truly from the "Book of Amram Goan" as you purport it to be, then why did verse 22 mention the historic figure Job? Why did the language, minus your slanderous edits, mimic exactly the Christian Holy Text? Why did the message you published contain a footnote which references the true Holy Text and the true Book of Job? Why did you title your message "Report from Ekron" rather than "excerpt from the book of Amram"?

The Answer of course, is that there is no such "Book of Amram" it is simply a fiction invented by Amram Goan to make propaganda against the Turks. The Christian Holy Text is real... I myself have read it. The Jewish Holy text is real... I have read this as well. You yourself know this as you have publicly lamented the Construction of the Church of the Nativity in your lands by Neandor Priests and the Christian belief in their Messiah. By your own admissions therefore, you know of the Christ and you know of the Christian Holy Book.

You may make up your own false fictions and fake holy texts if you wish, but this can not change the fact that the true Holy Texts exist. If you wish to indulge your propagandist fantasies, then make up new texts with new words. Do not plagarize the existing Holy Texts and then pretend that they do not exist.

You are now exposed as a liar and a False Prophet, you no longer deserve the title Rabbi, and since you have shown yourself to be so dishonest in the past, who can say whether you are being honest now about your children... but we can say without any question, that if your children are dead, it is not at the hands of the Ottoman Turks. We repeat that there were no civilians in that empty camp. Stop spreading your lies as the filth from your mouth is polluting the air and water, making the whole Mediterranean stink and making our fish taste very badly.

Aysecan, Public Relations
    Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoE); May 2, 2011, 05:49.
    Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

The empire of Japan has grown tired of watching foreign nations steal lands Japan has claimed and guarded for centuries, We have especially grown tired of England, who has taken our islands without even talking to us and who's very presents in the pacific offends us. For the honor of Japan we will cut out England from the pacific.

Comment

Originally posted by Japan (DoE) View Post
        The empire of Japan has grown tired of watching foreign nations steal lands Japan has claimed and guarded for centuries, We have especially grown tired of England, who has taken our islands without even talking to us and who's very presents in the pacific offends us. For the honor of Japan we will cut out England from the pacific.
        King Veneta breathed a sigh of relief at this distant news!

Was Japan going to attack the coloniser who did not negotiate or the one that did?

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ that the Neander negotiated honestly and fairly with Asia.
        The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

- Whats this fork tongue tramp of the arctic forests thing that neanders and gauls keeps repeating, Georgii? Catherine asked by her direct still childish manner.
          - Well, it is something not very nice, my lady! - the general answered with his cheeks turned red instantly.
          - But is it something that I have to worry about?
          - Not at all! You have to worry only about the expanding ignorance around you, my lady. Those man saying this are so obsessed with their inferiority complex about fragile women outperforming them in almost every aspect, especially on the field of honor and actually acting as a real man is supposed to, that they have no other weapon than those cowardly accusations. Leave them with their envy - this is their own punishment for themselves.
          - Envy you say? Is this why those Neanders are so greenish- looking?
          - The question is highly controversial, my lady.

Comment

The Sexxstanbul

Public Relations Minister Aysecan was recently spotted leaving the "Istanbul Playhouse", which is of course the city's most prestigious spot for gala events theatrical premiers and the like...

Aysecan was accompanied by Cheif Naval Advisor Suleiman II... They had just attended a showing of the show-stopping new play "Blood, Treachery and Demons", now affectionately nicknamed "BTD," which has been billed as an accurate depiction of the events leading up to the current war with Israel...

Aysecan was stunning in her nightgown and was an absolute heart-stopper at the event there was even talk that her beauty rivaled the dearly departed Queen Catherine the Great... which is of course nonsense...

We asked Aysecan if this was a date with Suleiman, and if they were now an item. Aysecan simply waved off the question and gave no comment... We were able to get a word from her on the feature they saw. She remarked "BTD was one of the finest works I have ever seen in Turkish theatre... The portrayal was truly accurate to the events as they have unfolded." When asked about her favorite part of the show, she replied... "The part I most enjoy is when that cur Amram Goan finally confesses his true nature... It was... delicious to see. My skin tingled with delight seeing him exposed for the fraud he is..."

The Sexxstanbul has obtained a depiction of the scene to which Aysecan was referring. Please note that this has been billed as an accurate depiction of statements made by Amram Goan... the scene is disturbing, and as always, material in the Sexxstanbul is not for children or the faint of heart.

Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoE); May 4, 2011, 12:20.

Comment

The Aztec secret service intercepted this footage, and has the following questions:

* who is being interrogated by the man, who has been identified as Amran Goan by the lovely lady Aysecan?

* is there any connection with the messiah child of Turkey?

* why is there a cross in the background?

* how is it possible that if this man is actually Amran Goan that he is baptizing in the name of Jezus?

Obviously this interrogation has had a lot of effect on the relation between Israel and the Ottomans, but we are not sure of the chain of cause and effect considering these events.

Comment

The Sexxstanbul

Letters to the editor:

Dear Sexxstanbul,

I love your publication and read it religiously, but I recently saw a public notice issued by the Aztec secret service that troubled me. The notice concerned your interview with Public Relations Minister Aysecan about the widely popular Turkish play 'BTD.' They have asked a few questions that I think should be brought to you attention...

Rashid from Athena

Editor's response:

Thank you Rashid for your letter. We have reviewed the Aztec questions and can happily and easily set the record straight.

Q1 - "who is being interrogated by the man, who has been identified as Amran Goan by the lovely lady Aysecan?"

A1 - First of all, what we published was a reenactment of a popular Turkish play called "Blood, Treachery and Demons" (BTD). Aysecan had just seen that play, and was giving her opinion about the quality and accuracy of the events depicted in the performance. Obviously the person playing the role of Amram Goan was not the real Amram Goan, he was an actor named Paul. Perhaps in the Turkish to Aztec translation, the Aztec secret service missed this.

The actor playing Goan in BTD was wearing a cross in the scene we depicted. This was probably artistic license, intended as a subtle jab at the fact that while Amram Goan unceassingly rants about Israel being the true holders of Judaism, they currently do not even honor Judaism as their State religion, and the only Holy City they control is Christian.

What the Aztec secret service published seemed to depict the same actor who plays Amram Goan in BTD, but this seems to be a totally different scene in a different play. We have seen the whole BTD Play, and the scene they published is most certaily NOT part of BTD. Actors typically play many different roles, perhaps the Aztecs do not yet have theatres so they did not understand this.

Consequently the "interogator" in their publication is not a depiction of Amram Goan, but some other character. We are not familiar with the actor Paul's whole catalogue, so we are not sure what play is depicted in the Aztec secret-service statement. Therefore we dont know the name of the actor being interrogated, or who he is supposed to be playing.

If the Aztecs wish to investigate further, we are happy to help, but they must tell us (1)What is the Name of the Play in the depiction they published? (2) What year was the Play first performed? (for reference, the current year according to the European calendar is 1525 AD) (3) What is the play about?.

Answering these questions will allow us to assist in your investigation.

Q2 - is there any connection with the messiah child of Turkey?
                A2 - That's an easy one... No. The Inventor-Brahman (formerly called "Messiah Child") was a man of science and invention, not a religious leader.

Q3 - why is there a cross in the background?
                A3 - See answer 1. We are not familiar with the play the Aztecs are depicting so we have no idea. See our questions about the play at the End of answer 1.

Q3 - how is it possible that if this man is actually Amran Goan that he is baptizing in the name of Jezus?
                A3 - See answer 1. It is not Amram Goan. It is an actor who plays Amram Goan in BTD

We hope this has been helpful.

The Editor
                Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoE); May 4, 2011, 04:20.

Comment

Emissaries at the Russian court

It was the fourth foreign emissary from across the world who came to Catherine asking for justice these last few days.

"All these people with their problems, all seeking peace and asking me to ensure it." Catherine said to Georgii "It is such a burden to carry..."

"When the Evil is so strong in the world these days, my lady, someone have to do good to bring the balance back."

Attached Files

Comment

The Aztec observer
                    From our eurasian corresondent

Reports from within the Aztec Secret Service indicate that the Christian sect of the Abandoned Child has increased it's activities dramatically.
                    Rumours have it that the sect reflects the popularity of the Messiah Child. Even the Israeli Amran Goan seems to be a member of this sect.

Aztec spies have witnessed a session conducted by a person who they believe is Amran Goan. This session took place in christian temple in Bethlehem.
                    People can enter this sect by shouting "I have abondoned my child", referring to the Messiah Child which they, until that moment, have not served as they should have..

Comment

Sexxstanbul headquarters...

Reporter - "Sir have you seen this?"

Editor - "What is it? Something juicy?"

Reporter - "Remember that reader's letter you answered about Aztec secret service? Well Something new about the actor who plays Amram Goan in BTD came out."

Editor - "I'm liking this... Tell me more"

Reporter - "Well apparently that same actor stars in some other expose about Goan... it involves a Christian cult."

Editor - "As Minister Aysecan always says...'Delicious!'... Get on that story right away!"

Comment

The Tenochtitlan Times

Shocking revelation
                        Our eurasian reporter has obtained some photographs, made the night of the recent show-stopping new play "Blood, Treachery and Demons". Normally these photographs would be placed in the society section of this paper, but as they contain evidence which changes our view of the european world, we publish them here in the Foreign News section.

At this evening Aysecan was accompanied by Chief Naval Advisor Suleiman II, as they attended the play "Blood, Treachery and Demons", which has been billed as an accurate depiction of the events leading up to the current Ottoman - Israel war.

In this same paper we published on reports from within the Aztec Secret Service that indicate that the Christian sect of the Abandoned Child has increased it's activities dramatically in the past few months.

Now we have obtained pictures made later on this same evening. These pictures show lady Aysecan in her stunning outfit, that just slipped slightly off her shoulder:

Is she a member of this Christian sect of the Abandoned Child ?
                        Last edited by Aztecs (DoE); May 6, 2011, 10:51.

Comment

Patriarch Pavlos head of the Malian Christians requested an urgent meeting with Negus Nagsat. "Great Negus Christian community in Mali is concerned about the increasing activity of sects sent to us by the devil, we ask thy Majesty to help the Holy Church to root out heresy from Mali." Face of the ruler of Mali flash of indignation, "What," roared Negus "in my country there is unclean forces that corrupt the souls of my people, all who preach religion outside orthodox Christian dogma are enemies of the state and will be eradicated by fire and iron" . "My lord," said Patriarch Pavlos "We have evidence that these heretics are supported by a foreign country do not know exactly what, but soon realize they communicate at your majesty"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X