This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Before the throne of Negus has faced one of the followers of heresy "in what is know those darn followers" asked the ruler "Your Majesty cursed these people have places they differ from real hristyani" said Patriarch Pavlos and commanded to uncover the girl.

"Here's the sign," said the patriarch "This woman should be burned," he added. "So be it," Negus said, "did you know which foreign country interfere with religious peace in Mali" not master yet but will know for sure "

Comment

Public Notice To France, Israel and all Other Concerned Nations:

Israel has asked for peace, and the Ottoman Turks have responded with an immediate unconditional Cease Fire and Truce. We call upon France to withdraw their Armies as Israel has given up their claim to Damascus. As a part of the truce, the Ottoman Turks are willing to return the city of Hebron to Israel, provided that France does not violate the truce offer by making attacks.

We hope that France will honor the truce offer and not attack under a flag of truce as they have done in the past... Attacking us again under a flag of truce will spoil the chances of peace with Israel.

Aysecan, Public Relations
        Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

Official statement from Amram Goan

There is no peace proposal to the Turks.
          Ottoman soldiers invaded Hebron and destroyed all cultural buildings in this ancient old city.
          The mother of the Great Artist that was about to be born was murdered.
          There was a status quo around the fort but the Turks wanted to extend this war and invade even more Israelian cities.

The Turks talk about peace negotiations.
          If these people claim that Israel offered peace, then why did they not just take it, instead of capturing just another city for the sake of it? And then offering this city for peace?

There are no peace talkings. Just attempts to push the French/Neander/Israelian friendship in pieces and make the French move away their armies.

Despite the terrible loss of culture in Hebron, Israel will not sign these peace conditions.
          We cannot talk with barbarians.

Comment

High Inspector Raya, there is something mystical afoot. Several of our seers and many priests and mystics have sensed it.

It seems the earth is somehow spinning through the same day again and again. The farmer's crops harvested during the day have returned to the fields they were cut from in the morning, ripe and ready as before. Most people do not see these things, but those mystically inclined sense it. Dying men have screamed as they claim to be returned to their mortal flesh to die again. I have even had the same argument with my wife when I come home from here a dozen times, sensing the incremental resentment building for each consecutive quarrel. What began as a minor spat a few days ago now explodes every evening with hatred and bitterness. Yet it is the same evening, I am assured, by the astronomers that today is and has been since yesterday, the 8th of May, yet I know that many more days have indeed passed, yet all of them have been the 8th of May. Something highly mysterious is going on, I can feel it. The worst part is that this is the third time I tell you this, and the third time you look upon me with that raised eyebrow. You are going to say jokingly: "Have you been smoking the poppies, Under-Inspector? There is surely no possibility of such a phenomenon, and even if it were, how would we go about changing it with only a day to turn it around?"

Yes, that is how you looked at me last time as well, but I have to tell someone or I will lose my mind, I remember more than many others, the day is so long now and it begins to blend, what happened the first of these 8th of May days and what happened last seems all part of a long uninterrupted mess. I feel helpless and no prayer or action I have tried can reverse this situation. I have prepared a report for you on the details and I hope that this one will not be lost, forcing me to do it again tomorrow.

Perhaps it is true what some of the Christians say, that God can make a night last forever or a day seem eternal if it is in his grand plan. Perhaps it is some madness of the gods that has caused this. I shall leave now, the day is nearly over, again, and I know that I will be here again tomorrow, telling you the same thing. But I assure you, that I am speaking the truth when I say

High Inspector Raya, there is something mystical afoot. Several of our seers and many priests and mystics have sensed it...

Comment

Notice to Israel:

Click image for larger version

Name:	david-galstyan.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	9090372

With the Permission of Supreme Commander Jamal, I release a statement from our Chief Naval Advisor Suleiman II:

"I am Suleiman the Magnificent, High Chief Naval Advisor of the Ottoman Turks, sacker of the Ekron scout camp, sacker of Hebron, son of the Mighty Suleiman the First, sacker of Jerusalem, scourge of the Israeli Dogs. I am Suleiman the Magnificent. I say to the false prophet Amram Goan, that to me you are an illegitiamte leader, a barbarian, a traitor, and a terrorist. I am Suleiman. You shall pay dearly, for the blood of the Martyrs of Ekron and Ekron Oasis, and I will not rest until your cities are ablaze in the fires of your treason. I am Suleiman. I am not Sultan Ahmed the merciful, and I do not share his generous, peaceful attitude towards your dishonourable, treacherous deeds. I am Suleiman.

Israel will burn. For the dishonor of the father is the dishonour of the son, and the daughter, and the grandfather. I am Suleiman. Israel must be burned in fire to purge the influence of the dishonorable False Prophet, Goan the Goat. Amram "the Goat" Goan will be slaughtered, and his broken body will be hung from the masthead of my ship as a warning to all who betray the Ottoman Turks. I am Suleiman. Under orders of his most excellent grace, Supreme Commander Jamal, I was merciful to the pitiful residents of Hebron. But the cowardly Goat, Goan slapped away the offer of peace from my master. I shall not repeat this mistake EVER again. Be on notice that henceforth, ALL CAPTURED ISRAELI CITIES WILL BE BURNED! I am Suleiman.

Now go cry to your French masters for them to save you from Suleiman, to save you from the fire. You will die, and only your Jewish God will have pity on your screams. Suleiman will show you no further mercy."

Please note that Suleiman II's statement does not reflect the opinion of the Sultan, Supreme Commander Jamal, or the Ottoman Turks people, however, Suleiman is our Chief Naval advisor, and his military decisions are his prerogative. You have been warned Israel.

Aysecan, Public Relations
              Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoE); May 9, 2011, 22:30.

Comment

Chief of intelligence of Mali presented a statement of Suleiman Negus. Ruler of Mali, read it and said,
                "It seems our neighbors the Israelis are angry Turks, we have information on exactly why."
                "Sir we do not have accurate information, but our spies say the Israelis have not complied with its promises to the Turks." said the chief spy of Mali. "What is our policy," Negus said, "because our borders are approaching war,"
                Lord, I think I now have to keep neutrality, but to put our army in readiness to protect the borders of Mali. "That will do, thank you Council" Negus said, and handed his trusted spy bag with money. He accepted with joy and withdraw from the rooms of the ruler.

Comment

Official communiqué of the Malian government:
                  Today 10:05. were purified by fire a few misguided souls who were turned away from the true church. Before being submitted to the purifying fire they repented sincerely for prostitution of Malian people and repented that they were servants of a foreign government that they are paid to sow confusion and anxiety among our people. All died with cheers "to live forever Negus Nagast Musa"

Comment

In the Supreme Commander's Tent...

A hushed conversation between the High Messenger and the Supreme Commander...

"He's not happy about it your Grace, but he claims that he submits to your will in all matters" ... Taner was obviously not fully convinced of this supposed submission...

Jamal sighed... rolling his eyes... "Well the word of the Ottoman Turks is more important than his lust for revenge... I promised to return Hebron to the Israelis and I have done so... and at any rate, we have more important matters to attend to than revenge. I tell you Taner... he has shown himself to be a brilliant tactician and capable warrior, but his appreciation for the larger picture leaves much to be desired"

"Yes your grace" Taner replied, "But remember he is younger than you, and he has much to learn... he also feels he has much to prove"

Jamal relented in his expression... "I must admit, that thusfar his handling of the Marines has been impeccable, and his obedience has been strict... And his report that the Israelis were planning to use a Great Artist against us was uncanny... and accurate... and amazingly timely... I dont even know how he found that out!"

Taner winked "There are rumors, that he has many sources your Grace"

Jamal shrugged his shoulders slightly... "He has given me no cause for complaint... Except!..." Jamal's voice raised in decible... "for that public statement he made! What was that all about?!?... Why would Aysecan release such rantings? She begged me to let her release a statement Suleiman prepared following the capture of Hebron. I thought it would be conciliatory... I gave my permission, AS LONG AS..." Jamal pointed his finger for emphasis, "and I stressed this Taner... "

"I know you did Your Grace" Taner smirked slightly... "I heard she did not want to even bring it up to the Sultan..."

"AS LONG AS it was... not... Not... NOT!... Inflammatory!... Ugh, I dont know what goes through her mind these days.." Jamal laid his face in his hand, shaking his head.

"Well..." Taner replied reluctantly, his voice trailing off even more quietly... "It is widely rumored that Suleiman has Aysecan's ear much more than most these days."

"You've been reading the Sexxstanbul too much my friend... Next your going to tell me that Aysecan is part of that Abandoned Child cult nonsense" Jamal rolled his eyes, shaking his head again...

Taner nodded..."Yes that was a bad depiction wasnt it... in that Aztec publication... And she had on a backless gown that night... you could see her whole back... it obviously couldn't have been her... Speaking of Aysecan, have you noticed she cut her hair again?... I thought..."

Jamal closed his eyes and waved his hand at Taner..."OK enough trivial talk. Let us get back to business..."

"Yes, well um..." Taner snapped back into formal mode quickly "Your Grace, Suleiman reports that he has finally located the stolen Galleon!"

Jamal was intrigued... "So it wasn't his men afterall?"

"No your Grace" Taner continued... "It was the most fanatical followers of the Inventor Brahman... they have been spotted making landfall in the Americas..."

"OK sit down Taner... we need to discuss this in detail. And I must make a report on this to the Sultan before he reads it in the Daily Turkey" Jamal sighed again...

This was going to be a long day and an even longer night...
                    Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoE); May 11, 2011, 01:29.

Comment

Official communiqué of the Malian government:
                      The Government of Mali thanked his Israeli-Egyptian neighbors for the construction of roads on Malian territory, but Mali have enough workers to finish the road. So there is no need Israel-Egypt to continue its work on Malian territory, in addition to the construction of roads either side is generally hostile act, the Great Negus, of course not believe that Israel-Egypt has bad intentions, but believes that the territory of Mali has only Malian workers.

Comment

Lord of Mali review his troops, he went to an ordinary soldier and told him: "Are you ready to defend Malian Holy Land," "lord, I and my two sons are ready to fight for Mali to the last drop of blood" Negus Nagast Musa smiled and nodded to his bodyguard, who pulled out a handful of coins and poured them out to soldiers. "Now I want to see how to shoot guns," said Negus

Comment

An Inquiry into the cohesion of nations
                          Prepared by Sub-Inspector Aydawa Samiti

Chapter 4: The Indian Subcontinent

The Indian peoples number as checked in the latest census, more than 12 million souls, making the Indian nation the 3rd most populous in the world. Despite this vast number, the Indian Empire ranks 8th largest in land area, with the vast majority of its people living on the Indian subcontinent. The people of the Indian semi-autonomous city-states are all governed by the High Prophet's Civil Service based in Delhi.

The oddity of India is its remarkably diverse cultures, religions and traditions. The two dominant religions are Islam and Christianity, with large denominations of Taoists in the northern cities as well as a prominent Buddhist congregation in Calicut. The Indian subcontinent spans a great variety of terrain also, from the eternally frozen mountains of the Himalayas, to the deadly heat of the northern plain and deserts, to the humid farmlands further south.

As stated in my introduction, such varieties tend to sow dissemination and conflict between various groups and tribes within a Kingdom. This is certainly true in India, but the Indian state also has a firm unity based in a core common tradition with infinite variations and offshoots. The basis of the Indian Empire is in fact its near prehistoric self-image as a group of different tribes tied together by a common ancient tradition of which the actual versions are uncountable, yet all accepted as canon. Indians are not born Indian by blood, they are accultured to the local traditions with an ingrained respect for the diversity of others. This rather unique tradition along with a religion-independent belief in non-violent means enable the multitudes of Indian peoples to co-exist peacefully.

Worth mentioning as well is the recent rise in the belief of superiority of the Indian way, mainly openness to diversity. Contemporary literature and poetry celebrate diversity and the Indian way. This form of all-embracing Nationalism has led the Indians into a stronger sense of unity, even including such bold claims as that all the world are Indians, or can be if only they accept each other and peaceful means. Despite this humanist ideal, there is a deeper vein of animosity running through the Indian spirit. Specifically it is the Chinese domination of the easternmost part of India, which continues to inspire and unite the Indians to improve themselves in order to one day reach the goal of uniting all of India.

In summary, the 3rd most populous nation in the world, India is a diverse, yet unified nation with a strong sense of national pride in its trans-local traditions.

Comment

Washington, an old man now, sat in his office, behind his desk. He looked really pissed off.
                            By the gods, what a mess, he thought. He slammed down the report on his table.

The dreaded report...

It contained all the current issues that America was dealing with, a sort of state of affairs. And it was crap. A state of crap.
                            First those damn Ottoman rogues; settling on the last piece of available land on the continent, even after he warned them not too. And god knows how the Natives will react. A war with the Ottomans being fought out in America, that was the last thing he wanted. Then the economy; because of a serious lack of resources and generally crappy land, America was falling far behind compared to other nations. All his neighbors had huge cities, and all George could do was watch them grow, while his stagnated, despite all their efforts. The land simply couldn't sustain anything bigger. The military was in a sorry state, partly due to the fact that there are no horses on the American continent. Damn you, mother nature, damn you. And now this new thing called gunpowder was all the rage, and who didn't have it yet? Right. America.

But, if it was one thing his momma had always told em, it was that life was like picking your nose; you never know what you're gonna get. So, he wouldn't simply sit back and watch it all go to hell, ooooh no. He would straighten his back, pump his fist in the air, and bring America to the center stage, to lead the world, to be the shining example, to.....

********** THE WASHINGTON POST ************

NATION IN MOURNING

George Washington was found dead in his office, sprawled face forward on his desk. His doctor ascertained that Washington died of a heart attack. Presidential elections will be held within two months.
                            So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

The Daily Turkey

New Sultan Crowned in Turkey

The Sultan has finally stepped aside, and appointed his son, the young prince Ahmed V as the new Sultan. Our sources have indicated that the Sultan always preferred his son, but was reluctant to appoint such a young leader during a time of war. Now that a new age of peace has dawned, the way was clear to appiont his son to high office. The new Sultan has announced that:

"We will drop the pretenses of the past. From this day forward, we shall simply be know as the Turks, Turkish people and our land will simply be known as Turkey."

Both of the main contenders, Supreme Military Commander Jamal, and Cheif Naval Advisor Suleiman II have declined to make personal statements to the Daily Turkey, intead issuing general statements of approval and support of the new Sultan.

Sultan Ahmed V has already instituted sweeping reforms, some of which mirror his father's controversial programs. There was a long amount of political unrest following his changes, but this switch away from the more military-focused government of the past is a sign that the new Sultan favors the path of peace and rebuilding for Turkey.

Accolytes of the Inventor Brahman found a City

Our intrepid reporters have reported on-location to have witnessed the most radical followers of the Inventor-Brahman founding their own city on the North American coast in the frozen wilds of the far-north. These rouges claim allegiance to Turkey and the new Sultan, although they claim to have been "fleeing the oppression of Sultan Ahmed IV and his foolish anti-science programs."

We were able to reach Public Relations Minister Aysecan for comment:

"We contacted both North American nations in anticipation of this develpoment, as soon as the Accolytes were located and identified, and prior to the founding of the Accolytes' city. Neither nation raised any complaint, and so it was concluded that both nations were agreeable, or at least ambivalent towards the Accolytes' efforts to found a city. The rumors that President Washington of America warned the Accolytes not to found a city are preposterous and the implication that the presence of the Accolytes caused his heart attack are even more outrageous. We embrace the Accolytes as our citizens, but we are eager to have amicable relations with our new American and Native American neighbors."

Regarding the death of President Washington Aysecan remarked:

"All Turkish people express our most heartfelt sorrow at his passing and the Turks will send representatives to attend the funeral observances."
                              Last edited by Ottoman Empire (DoE); June 1, 2011, 09:51.

Comment

Ruler of Mali, Negus Nagast Musa, thought: "I am 98 years old and although I feel life has to predict the likelihood to move to my father in heaven. But I can not leave Mali for my son Menelik, because he was stupid drunk. My nephews are just as talentless, to whom I can count that can lead Mali stormy seas of history. The only one who can deal with this is ras Imru. The army is behind him and he easily may be acute talentless my family. now I will write him to come to me and introduce him to his plans. "

Comment

Working...
                                X