No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Spain must continue. Robert is right that if the sub for Portugal have his own agenda, you can still find other way around this or as a last resort, just then you can still quit.

Comment

• Apparently despite registering 3 years ago I can't send PMs. Still interested. PM me the Spain password, and the game IP (didn't see it on the first page..) and I'll take over.

Or am I taking Portugal?

Comment

• Please let us restart soon ..

A stand still isn't good for the Carthage economy
        Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Thanks for the support guys but I've decided not to continue. Also: since I've explained the reason I want to quit it will be hardly a surprise when the Spanish/Portugues combo continues their plans anyway.

I've PM'd Elkad my password. I also PM'd Robert mine and portugal's pwd.

Thanks for playing guys and perhaps I'll meet you in another world in another time.

Comment

• We do play in other pitboss already
            http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by 2metraninja View Post
              We do play in other pitboss already
              Yep and be prepared for me to kick your skinny but there, but this time I'll do it myself so I can't blame anyone else to spoil the game for being absent

Comment

• Got the game info from Spain. Stuck at "connecting to host", never gets to civ select.

I'll try again after I get home (about 2300GMT)

Comment

• It is paused right now.. so you have to wait until Robert Plomp has restarted it again..
                  Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• I have sent the Portugal password to indore3.
                    As soon as he confirms I'll unpause the game.

If Portugal returns within 10 turns we'll have to discuss who continued to play Portugal (indore3 now temporarily subs).
                    I have promised indore3 though that he can permanently take over if the 10 turns have passed.

All good luck!
                    Waiting for confirmation from indore3 to unpause the game.

Robert
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• So I'm reading the thread, and it appears the map was changed a lot.. Is the map public so I can mess around with it? Or even something similar (navigable rivers), so I can test some ideas?

Impatiently waiting for game to (re)start.

Comment

• OzzyKP has the map, I think....

Comment

• Crap, turns out that I won't have Internet for the next four days. If this game starts up, can someone sub for me?
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Sure, send me the pass and the name of your civ
                            Too bad that you didn't post it with your anonymous account.

Can you post the map file of this game, Ozzy?

Comment

• Portugal has been AI'ed so that the new fully anonymous player can grab it.
                              The game has been unpaused. 19 hours on the clock.

Comment

• Well.. Logged in, played. Tried to make an "anonymous" account for posting here, having issues with that. So guess I'll remain Elkad for the present.

Comment

Working...
                                X