No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although I cant see a reason to reveal anonymity to those who still dont know who is who. And to those who know already, it is without a change.

Who dont know who the others are?

Comment

• Well frankly, I do..

But I am not looking for clues anyway, as I play every game apart from all others..
      A friend in this game may be a foe in an other.
      Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• Let's the mask falling down

Comment

• Well you guys sure got my attention...

Great clip btw, Bulgaria. A bit militaristic but anyway

So end your turn already, so I can see what you did

(I suspect one or more of those transports got a operational range upgrade..
          a calculated risk I had to take )
          Last edited by Carthage (DoF); April 22, 2012, 11:33.

Comment

• accidental or not, reset the game (twice) coincides with a large military offensive on the Eastern block, part of which is Robert plomp. I do not doubt the honesty of our opponents, but can not be denied that in this way they get an advantage, who can convince me that the Hungarian troops have attacked two or three times and has not remained the most favorable certain outcome.I do not think I had reset the game and "major attack" on the "Eastern" are at the same time.

Comment

• Hahah... come on, show better sportsmanship.

Comment

• Fair question. I would ask it myself as well.

I recently moved this game to another server (which I reported here). The reason was that I had 2 servers running, one of them made a lot of noise, and now DoE was finished for months already I decided to merge. So now my mail/http server AND the pitboss server are on the same machine, which is just low on memory. It is more eager to crash.

This morning I had to reboot it b/c it was slowing down my internet speed. (it does that once in a while), the 2nd time was when I was just surfing the web on my server b/c my son was playing Civ4 on my laptop, and I just wanted to read up on what was happening. It crashed while I was surfing. I'll not surf the web on my server anymore. The server is just too instable.

The first reboot was before anything happened. (read the logs).
                The 2nd reboot was after everything happened. (read the logs).

You're right to ask about what happened, I hope you'll accept the answer. Nothing happened that affected the game.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm of course shocked that you know who I am!

Comment

• I do not want to be misunderstood, but if I was you had to play three times in one turn, I would wait for his opponents and to explain what happened. I have no idea what happened in the game, but obviously we have been somewhere (Robert is not difficult to guess a person who you are, I personally am glad that I'm in a game with you and all others.

I'll see you tomorrow what we did, now I go to bed, hopefully not nightmares to crush the Roman army and Roman cities flaming

Comment

• Why is everybody always able to guess who I am? What am I doing that gives it away?
                      You can check the game up now, all on the eastern front have finished their turns.

Comment

• for me it was not know till very recently who you were - say 2-3 months I was mistaken who you actually were.

Comment

• I'll see you tomorrow what we did, now I go to bed, hopefully not nightmares to crush the Roman army and Roman cities flaming
                          Sleep well, Rome - no Roman soldier was harmed during the making of this turn One Bulgarian units was though Well, actually an ex-Bulgarian highly experienced unit serving under Carthaginians and Portuguese flag and who taught them how to build advanced military training facilities.

Comment

• Great clip btw, Bulgaria. A bit militaristic but anyway
                            Thanks, it took me about 2 hours to make it and learn 3 new programs And I hoped you treacherous westerners will shiver and got goosebumps trying to imagine what is all this about

But now I feel it was well worth, thanks again for the compliment.

And you consider it too militaristic because you dont know that it is pale reflection of the fictional events in the game

Comment

• Well I knew my tiny coastal city could fall.. I did calculate a single operational range increase for the transports..

Then you sail into the damn city (and not stop one tile before it) and all those armors are pooring out into my hinterland..

Well played.
                              It looks pretty devastating, to be honest I couldn't bear it to look at it for more then a few minutes..

Comment

• @ Rome: there is nothing to be complained about. Our opponents are very chivalrous and sportsmanlike.

Comment

Working...
                                X