No announcement yet.

Destruction of Foes (DoF) - Diplogame Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm, I had hit 'end turn' by accident but didn't expect problems b/c Bulgaria / Egypt didn't play yet, but now Carthage and Rome both logged in and already played their turn

I understand that officially there's not war yet between Egypt/Bulgaria and Rome/Carthage, but maybe it's best if we stick to an east / west block for moving anyway. Imagine that Bulgaria now wants to declare war, then he's immediately on the wrong side of the block. And I didn't finish all my moves yet either

It's not a disaster, but it's not the best either.
    Anyway, I'll stay out of the game for now.

Comment

• To me it was strange to see the westerners loging in to the game too. We are not technically at war, but I though we set the turn order straight. Let Hungary say if it is OK or not, but I cant think of a normal reason why would you guys mess up like this with the turn order

Comment

• Anyone playing DoB, Civ picking has been going on all day. Only 6 Civs left to pick teams.

Apologies for my intrusion, but it just occured to me that some of you might only be using your anonymous IDs and not checking your regular IDs.

Comment

• To anyone playing DoB, The Game is up. To all others sorry for the intrusion.

Comment

• First turn should be 48 hours.. otherwise people are going to start mssing turns immediately..
            Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• I cant make it to the game for another 24 hrs.
              And as a major attack is going on against the seaboard flank (good move btw) i ask for a few hours respite.
              The sheer complexity of these turns demand a lot of attention.

I forgot to bring my laptop.. this message is coming from my i phone
              Trade is the name of the game..

Comment

• I pause the game at the request of Carthage. The time now is hampered to play the course.

Comment

• If any of you are Spain (DoB), Arabia (DoB), or Japan (DoB). Please play your first turn so the game can continue

Comment

• Originally posted by Carthage (DoF) View Post
                    I cant make it to the game for another 24 hrs.
                    And as a major attack is going on against the seaboard flank (good move btw) i ask for a few hours respite.

I forgot to bring my laptop.. this message is coming from my i phone
                    From your iphone? Now you're my foe twice. People who use iphones deserve to be destroyed. The average man's smartphone.

Anyway, it's getting a bit too slow now for my tastes.
                    Your loss is inevitably. Perhaps it's better if you surrender already. I am willing to accept your proposal for peace in exchange for all of Rome to me. I can't still believe that you really discussed it with Rome though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carthage (DoF) View Post
                      LOL, I hope you learned some things about beachhead warfare from DoE!

From your iphone? Now you're my foe twice.
                      Yeah! Real gamers stay away from such рussy hardware!

Comment

• I look and do not believe my eyes. Hungary wants Roman land, how presumptuous, Geza please enter the game and see how the Roman armies walk in Hungary. Nobody knows how to finish the game but I'll bet that every inch of Roman land will have to pay it with many Hungarian blood

Comment

• Rome please PM me

Comment

• I send you a PM

Comment

• I can't log in while bulgaria's playing :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome (DoF) View Post
                                I send you a PM
                                Thanks, ignore my last PM to you.

Comment

Working...