Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by England (DoE) View Post
    Yes, can we pause?

As for the lack of stories.... Gaul, write more, I can't wait to start calling you and your western neighbor France & Germany.
    Working on that angle - pardon the pun.

Also, Joan is like 3,000 years old now. Out with the old, in with the new!
    Good genes. Besides, I don't want her to burn and keeping her alive is the safest way to do it...

Comment

• I need a 1-week sub. My laptop is pretty much done for, and I'm waiting for my new computer to arrive, get assembled, get Windows installed, etc, etc. Robert has my pass and such. Not much to do, PM me if you have any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoE) View Post
        I need a 1-week sub. My laptop is pretty much done for, and I'm waiting for my new computer to arrive, get assembled, get Windows installed, etc, etc. Robert has my pass and such. Not much to do, PM me if you have any questions.
        I'm available every day so if any civs think I can sub without compromising their secrecy let me know.
        The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Next turn is going to last 48 hours b/c of the Christmas days.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
            Next turn is going to last 48 hours b/c of the Christmas days.
            Thx RP!

Merry Christmas one and all!

Comment

• What is this Christ Mass? Some new-fangled religious thing, I am thinking. Maybe there is some corner of the Golden Temple of the Gods devoted to it...

Comment

• Germany can go for me if they like. There's not really any secrets to be compromised. I have lots of jungle and coast. Watch out for barbs.

Comment

• Can I get some sort of assurance that someone is covering my turns?

Comment

Can I get some sort of assurance that someone is covering my turns?
                    OK, will do. I just received your password.
                    The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Unfortunately China has antagonized the Mongols 1 time too many, so we are at war. Chinese are first in the turn order.

Comment

• Back in action.

Comment

Back in action.
                          see PM

Comment

• We've lost the Aztecs.

He hasn't played a turn in over 2 weeks:

Comment

• I can think of a replacement for him. Let me check if the guy is willing to take the Aztecs.
                              http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• He is definitely needed. Me wantum trade shiny things with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X