No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just reload somewhere and get on with it. My interest in this game has been waning considerably with all the reloads, pauses, and missed time.

And I agree with the Ottomans rule change idea.

Comment

• Hey, I'm going on vacation for a few days. So, uh, can you guys just keep the game paused until Saturday? Thanks!

Comment

• @Inca: no

@India: what do you suggest? Can I reload last turn just after Japan played?
        I understand that it sucks being ignored. There are reasons for that (me getting a baby, Japan being on vacation, being summer vacation for many of us in general), I'd say: don't take it personal.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• aa reload woulld work fine. I am going to bed now, but can play in 8-10 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post

Japan being on vacation.
            I'm not on vacation, my laptop is just busted and I currently can't play. Also I wasn't purposely ignoring you India it is just really hard to get on since my time on my wife's computer is limited so unless I have a PM I don't even look at any of the threads anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoE) View Post
              aa reload woulld work fine. I am going to bed now, but can play in 8-10 hours.
              I have reloaded last turn, after Japan played to preserve the turn order.
              This means that Inca has to repay last turn.

Since India said he could play about 3 hours from now, the 10 hours that are on the clock should be enough.

Comment

• Play your turn says:
                The uploader has not connected in over 30 minutes!
                Haven't tried to login yet, will do so in about an hour...
                So I go, and do what I can ~ Dwight 'Diplo' Eisenhower

Comment

• ok done, but the uploader is a bit off.

Comment

• So the game is up and ok, it is just the PYT uploader who is not working properly?

Comment

• I tried connecting just now, but it hangs on 'contacting host', can't get in.

Comment

• worked fine for me 40 mins ago...

Comment

• Game is hung up, won't let me in, either. Sabotage by India, no doubt.

Comment

• Damnindiains

EDIT: btw, I sent RP a PM about it
                            Last edited by America (DoE); August 8, 2011, 07:02.

Comment

• Seems like the server crashed again. I'm starting it up now, I hope it'll work. I have to do it on my mobile phone.

Comment

• Game's up: India: you'll have to play your turn again. I'm sorry.

India: After you played, please wait 20 secs, then login again to create a new autosave we can use for if the server crashes again

Comment

Working...
                                X