No announcement yet.

Destiny of Empires [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to add captchas to the registration process in Inca opinion!.

Comment

• I can't get in..

Comment

• The game is server- paused, waiting for the Neandors to play their second session, but they said they dont need it, so we now wait for Robert Plomp to see this and unpause the game and let the turn rolls.

Comment

• Game's unpaused now since Neandors don't need to play again.
          If Russia ends turn or another 1,5 hours pass then the next turn starts.

Sorry people, even hosts need to sleep now and then.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I got in anyway just now... thx
            The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Originally posted by France (DoE) View Post
              Neanderthal's and computers! An unholy alliance at the best of times!

I will have you know that this Neandethal can create a database

Have you heard the old one about there being 10 types of people?

Those that understand binary and those that don't...
              The question of whether modern humans and Neanderthals mated when they encountered each other 40,000 years ago is highly controversial.

Comment

• Haha that is an old one
                Mexico Emerges as a New Player on the International Stage - Mexico City Times

Comment

• bah, India's engineers can foil that!

Comment

• I think there will be need for pause at some point - I can play my turn in 1.5 hours, but dont know about the Turks - we needed to play together and there is only 5 hours left on the timer after Israel playing. France have to play after us both too.

So I will login in one hour and a half, will play some things and then pause for Turkey when they show up, so we can play together and France to play after us.

Comment

• I have server-side paused the game. Please PM me when you're ready to play.
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Lovely 40 hour turn timer we have

Comment

• Wit all due respect to Russia and Turkey - this is ridiculous. The Vikings and and I were able to co-ordinate moves without having to play at the same time. And leaving me the last 60 minutes or so to play in a 28 hour or longer turn timer is really not fair. I have RL things on the go as well.

At the first possible opportunity, I request that I be able to play first during a turn. I have played last for quite awhile now, and frankly, this is getting old.

Comment

• Nothing is ridiculous in the situation. It is only slightly annoying that we had to wait 23 hours for Israel to take his turn. As It happened to me to be at work while this happen with 5.5 hours left on the timer and 6-7 hours more before I get home to play, I think nothing extraordinary happened when I asked for a pause.

Comment

• P.S. I am all OK with you moving before me,because Israel insisted to move first and as you know I support block moving, but England might want somehow the no-double-moving to be assured.

Comment

• Either you have to accept not to move anything in Western Europe and Africa this turn and then if England approves, you to move first in the next turn, but as I see England is sparsely available these last days and not posting too much, it may take some time before they actually approve you to move 2 times in a row.

As far as I know, other possible solution to this is you just to skip this turn and to move first in the next.

Comment

Working...
                                X