This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justinian,

It is hard to accept the peace, not because we don't want it, but we feel that we would abandon the Byzantine people. All we wanted to save them.. even from themselves. But we see now that spreading the faith, showing the right way and even converting a whole nation is not a guarantine that they truly understand the Sha'Tao. The roots of evil must be deeper than we hoped, we have to accept that we can't save everyone.
    So We can sign the peace for now, untill you don't threaten our world we can leave you in your sinfull life.

Empress Shakti

Comment

The Mali people are in shock and mourning over the loss of Queen Shivali. She was such a great leader for the Indian people and have been more than fair with diplomacy with the Mali.

Comment

We had some doubts about the intentions of Queen Shivali towards far flung Tao nations. But she was always a peaceful neighbour to the Natives.

But that was then.

We welcome the new outlook and approach of Empress Shakti.
        I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Lone Man (Isna-la-wica)(Teton Sioux)

Comment

Shakti,

May Hastog feast upon your mother.
          May her hair grow long and her body thin and slim.
          Down in the dungeons she will serve the Heavy One.

If you're looking for regret and apologizes,
          seek it in New Russian Persia.
          We, the people of Media, do not know regrets.
          We live in the spirit of Hastog the Heavy.

Do you not know the prophecies?
          You, Shakti, are the golden head.
          The Indian empire awed us all.
          But is about to fall.
          It's reign will be long, but limited.
          It's the empire of Hastog, that will replace you.
          Your fall will be a shock to many.
          But it has been forseen.

The golden head will be succeeded by the silver body.
          The silver body of Hastog.

May he bring doom upon all of us.
          Now be gone,

Guru Beli'Az of Media
          Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

From the Moscow Gazette Newspaper:

Originally posted by War correspondent J.L. Yalonok
            Russian arms victorious in southern theatre

Following the glorious charge of the Red Brigade, led by the now universally renowned Lieutenant Lazlov, Ottoman armies began trekking north to join with the other invading army. Russian elite sharp shooters led by Prince Igor took up position on a hill and began to destroy the retreating enemy. After the battle, 40,000 Ottomans lay dead and only a careless Russian catapult crew was lost. According to eyewitness statements, only a handful of a Janissary unit are left of the once proud invading army. A testament to the strength of will of the Russian military.

Interviewing the victorious Prince, the following statement was made:
            Originally posted by Prince Igor
            The Ottoman armies in Russia have been severely reduced and are now outnumbered by our defenders. They will all shortly perish unless Ottoman agrees to discuss peace terms.
            Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat.
            The Russian Dynasty:
            Samo the Headbanded
            Catherine the Progenitor
            Dominika Ekatarinova
            (Konya the Lost)
            Igor Exilaskaya

Comment

this is a story about Media

Beli'Az the unpredictable

"I want pork for dinner" Guru Beli'Az demanded.
              The kitchen crew, lead by Ahmidjan started the preperations immediately. Beli'Az was a dedicated eater. He factually consumed everything that ever moved. But it has to be prepared by the best standards. The pig was selected and slaughtered, the vegetables washed. The table was setup as fancy as possible.

Then Beli'Az ran into the kitchen. "No pork! Give me beef. I need beef now!"
              Everybody was in shock. So little time and so much to do to redo the entire meal. The cow was selected in a hurry, but still by ensuring the highest quality. The pork forks were replaced with beef forks. New wine was chosen.

Then the moment was there.
              The entire kitchen crew lined up.
              Beli'Az entered without.
              Nobody got a look.
              He seated himself.
              Ate.
              Then an explosion of anger followed.

"No beef! I wanted Pork! Pork I said!
              Why is nobody listening to me?
              Give me Pork!"
              His head turned red when he yelled at Ahmidjan.

Then the guards were ordered in.
              "Execute the chef" Beli'Az ordered.
              Ahmidjan was carried outside.

Beli'Az proceeded to eat the beef.
              The entire kitchen crew was watching him.
              Horror in their eyes.

"It tastes good" Beli'Az then said.
              "Better then pork"
              Last edited by Persia (DoC); February 3, 2010, 08:26.
              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

ooc- ok interestin civ 4 story....

Comment

@Korea:
                  ooc- I write this story to draw the image about the current ruler of Media, he is very unpredictable, unstable, cruel and pitiful. This IS important to write the background for my diplomacy. And diplomacy is important and related to civ and this game.

I'm not only playing civ MP. I'm writing stories, creating characters, role play a nation, and I try to do that as creative as I can think of. And a story like this is needed for that. Most of my stories are directly linkable to the game. This one is not, but still important.

I hope you understand.

Comment

i think the instability has bene shown with every other post .. but all good lots of people like the abstract posts and lovely pic...

Comment

Slowly but surely Kane's will was being done. After years of building and planning Britannia's prodution increased to levels never seen in Britannia. Step one was a huge success and many now awaited to see what the results of Kane's second step would bring.

On the other side of the world the small Britannian colonies slowly began developing. Ships, troops, and a settler group were making there was slowly to protect the small Britannian holdings under New Russia Persia.
                      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

"..fools.. -Shakti smiled- They cheering on mother's death and keep insulting her name, but her legacy is still with us. They will be surprised when meeting Shivali again. Our new Shivali class destroyers...

Comment

Announcement

Nations of Terra,

The world is changing, and not for the better. We too have to rethink our role in this new era. So far we have always supported our taoist brothers, but most of them just accepted our gifts and abandoned us when we asked for their help in our God given quest. They have turned away from God, twisted the words of the holy book to their needs but in the mean time they enjoyed India's gifts-this is no more.
                          We will no longer support those who don't follow the way of Sha'Tao to the letter, those who questioning the will of Sha'tur. By this support we mainly mean our one way protection pact, which as of this moment we revoke. Those who still wish to benefit from our protection have to follow the true way of Tao, just as our friends and allies, the Mali do.

India still honors its treaties, which currently is a non-aggression pact with New Russian Persia.

Empress Shakti

Comment

Korea takes note of Indias revoking the treaty with Taoists and does call on all the Taoists thus rejected to remian united and steadfast of the honouring of th TAO way.

We are still keen to meet with the Natives and Egyotian Taoists to discuss this.

Comment

Powhatan sat in his wigwam thinking about how the new native American settlements were getting on. News was not good.

Metacom was surviving in the South Korea territory but it was a struggle in the wintry conditions.

Meanwhile far away up north in the land where the Persians landed settlers for the natives, conditions were equally harsh. Opechancanough was chief in this settlement.

It was while he was smoking his pipe and thinking about such things that the holy man, Tomocomo arrived. Tomocomo had been in the group accompanying Pocahontas to England.

‘Great chief I bring you news from England. As ambassadors from Native America we were welcomed and treated well with great hospitality. John Rolfe and John Smith arranged an introduction for Pocahontas and us to meet King James.’ She was treated as a princess ’.

‘Though she lived for many years with her husband John Rolfe, and had a child she had a great desire to return to her native land.

It was on the journey home with her husband and child that she took gravely ill and was taken ashore, where she died’.

Powhatan thanked Tomocomo for the news and asked to be left alone. He was deeply saddened.
                              I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Comment

Powhatan called for his dear friend chief Squanto.

‘Come old friend,you and I are old men now, come share a pipe of tobacco with me. I have lost my Pocahontas.

Could you summon Opechancanough and Metacom for a Powwow, we need to discuss the future direction of the Powhatan Confederacy’.

But Powhatan never got the opportunity. He died shortly after from a broken heart.

Chief Squanto became chief for a brief period but when Metacom returned to the homeland the natives Powwow, made him the great Chief.

There were important issues to decide on, not least the news from Empress Shakti.

Comment

Working...
                                X