X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egypt (DoC) View Post
    High Priest of Sha'Tao,

Once again we are surprised at your tone of voice. You send us messages that come across as rude. You started your first message by not addressing the Pharaoh properly but simply calling him by his name. In your second message you do not even use a name, but simply start talking. All your words are full with accusations even though we have not heard from the people of Mali for a long time. You might have ended your first message with offers, but that does not take away the fact that you started that first message with accusations of Egypt greatly disrespecting Mali before giving us the chance to provide you with an explanation of the matter at hand.

We find ourselves wondering why the High Priest of Sha'Tao has no diplomatic skills, and feel patronized by your words. Officials had already begun to look closely at our maps, to perhaps find a suitable agreement for sharing land, or to gift you some ships and settlers to help you explore other islands suitable for settlement. But, since you have chosen to not approach us as a friend, how can we?

However, the great Pharaoh Ramesses does not wish to sour our relationship over such a trivial matter. He has ordered our great archives to be searched thoroughly for the communication, but so far nothing has been found. Please, send us a courier with what you claim mighty and wise Hor-Aha, Ramesses' predecessor and father, has answered in response to your message.

Pteh Scriptus,
    High Advisor of the Great Pharoah.
    We are sorry you feel our communications are rude. Written words have no tone, only the tone that the reader wishes to impart on the words themselves.

Why should you offer us ships and settlers? We are asking for the east coast and are willing to pay for it. The city on the east coast was just founded not that long ago and has not even grown to size 2 yet. We would even give you another settler to take westward on the island to build a new city. We could even send a worker or two to help build up around that city so that you are losing nothing. Granted we are not offering JUST a settler and workers, but gold and/or technology. In the end, you would come out ahead just by giving up a small parcel of land. You must be receptive to this idea for us to move forward and iron out the details.

Comment

Word of Russia’s actions reached the Temple of Nod where Kane was preying for guidance. Yet after hearing what happened Kane remained unfazed. He stood up and entered the war chambers where he and the other members of the Brotherhood had been planning their invasion.

“Kane, I assume you know what has happened,”said one of the commanders. “My children as you all can see my prophecy has begun to come to light. Soon all the world shale be bathed in darkness and they shale look to Britannia to be the light amongst the dark. I have placed in the hands of my youngest and most devoted follower leadership over the my oldest and most devoted troop. The first to have been converted to my word willing to do anything I will them to do. My young commander shale lead my elite Blackhand and help bring upon the cleansing fire of ascension.

But for now they shale remain dormant as Britannia shale remain dormant. We shale watch as the world turns it’s self to ash and we will wait until the moment is right to descend upon the shattered remains of the fallen and take our rightful place of ascension. Peace through power!!!!”

Everyone stood up yelling out, “Our lives for Kane!!!!”
      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

Bayezid was away on holidays and upon his return had 2 urgent messages.

Both asked for help.

Both messages came from allies.

Both messages asked for violence against an ally.

What to do....

Comment

Korea wishes to ask India why so many troops and galleys in our area. After the natives explored our whole territory and passed on that information to you , surely you know we are but small.

The korean people are anxious about such large nubmers of military within clear view of our people.

Comment

Bayezid,

After Persia answered your call and we started to work together,
            Russia stabbed us in the back.
            I will respect your neutral position, if that's what you desire.
            But do not forget that this war would never have happened if Persia would not have answered your call and would have kept it's armies behind the walls of Hastogsburg.

Also know that Persia is still willing to give you:
            - the free voucher I offered to Russia first
            - 2 free galley to galleon upgrades next turn
            - all techs you need in exchange for vouchers
            - friendship on an equal base

Persia will wage a war against Russia till Russia has been removed from Hascon comletely.
            We are already preparing a transportation of the people of Russia to some lands my caravel has found about 4-5 turns sailing to the west.

We will build a new Russian city there for every Russian city we take on Hascon.
            We will send their workers to this New Russia.
            After our operation has finished there will be no Russian neighbour for you anymore.
            Maybe you can even profit yourself from this situation.
            I am very willing to give you one of the Russian cities that borders your territory.

As we speak all Persian armies are approaching the Russian borders.
            Our galleons will dominate their waters.
            There is no chance for survival for Russia.

This is not because Persia is the aggressor.
            Russia did this all by themselves when they stabbed Persia in the back when Persia tried to answer your call.

There is no place for Russia anymore on Hascon.
            There is more place for Ottomania on Hascon when we're done!

Select your allies with care, I suggest you.
            But the choice is all yours. You are and you will remain an equal ally of Persia.

Guru Fed'Az
            Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
            <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Dominika,

Doomilizations on your latest decision to attack Persia!
              An act of pure Hastogianism! You decided that Persia was standing in your path and you did what you have to do; try to smash Persia away. Hastog will be proud on you.

Too bad for you that now you have become a stay in the way for Persia though.
              I have no other choice but removing you from our path now.
              Start preparing your people for a deportation to new lands. Your presence on Hascon is unwanted from now on.
              You will be banned to shores my caravel has found in the west.

If you cooperate we will do it the soft way.
              We will then create a colony for you where you will get all desired technologies, workers and 2 defenders per city. We will also transport your workers.

If you think that you can continue to wage this war, be my guest.
              We will then transport you to New Russia the hard way. Without defenders, without techs and without workers. (no 'colony' approach).

You talk about Persian arrogance.
              Don't be a fool. Persia always considered you to be an equal partner.
              It's your calimero / napoleon complex that gave you the idea you were a lesser partner.
              I only talked down upon you because you continued to make demands to Persia.
              While we ran to the aid of Arabia you refused to sell us engineering and you suddenly demanded Hastogsburg.

Then I offered you engineering in exchange for philosophy and I WOULD PAY for both vouchers! Yes, I talked down upon you because you deserved it as an unfair friend. And I will continue to speak down upon you because that's what you deserve.

Ottomania and Britannia were never talked down upon.
              They are equal partners I have great respect for. It's only your napoleon complex that destroyed it all for you.
              And now there you are........... about to be banished from Hascon.

Fool of a Queen!
              I advise you to move quickly because if you lose the first battle you will lose everything.
              There is no mercy for Russia.

Fed'Az, bane of Russia

Attached: list of gifts from Persia to Russia.

- 1 free settler to compensate the loss of Hastogsburg (ancient time)
              - 5 axemen to fight the Ottomans, back then almost at war with Russia (ancient time)
              - 1 free voucher
              - Very valuable help against Byzantium, without Persia Russia would never won this war diplomaticly.
              - all technologies Russia required
              - 1 free galley to galleon upgrade for Russia to help it colonize new worlds
              - promise to upgrade all Russian galleys Russia wanted at their own cost
              - help to colonize new worlds

What Persia promised to Russia:
              - 10 gpt to support Russian armies helping Arabians
              - 1 gpt for every city Russia would convert to Hastogianism
              - 1 free voucher (philosphy for engineering, both vouchers paid by Persia)

After all these signs of friendship Russia decided to attack Persia.
              Nobody should have mercy with Russia. They have chosen the path to their doom themselves.
              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Theodosius had to laugh.

The messages coming out of Persia were more and more desparate. First a coded signal that they wanted Byzantium to attack Russia. Now, desparate pleading with the Ottomans to help them. How the mighty have fallen! What was all that about 'pay!'. Now the Persians are on their knees begging the Ottomans, noble people but hardly known to be the strongest military power on earth, for aid.

This new Guru who presumably will pretend that no other guru has ever existed, seems to have lost grip of reality.

At the same time spouting typically arrogant Persian garbage about their intent and apparent guarenteed success in exterminating the whole Russian nation, while begging and offering all sorts of bribes, to get the Ottomans to help. If the Persians are so confident of their victory - why the need for help?

Theodosius turned to his advisers, "Lies and threatening talk", its what you expect from Persia. "As if they would ever treat the Ottomans as equals. We all know Hastogian beliefs - power to the powerful. Take do not share. If this war ends with Persian victory they will soon begin to dominate their neighbours again. Previously they have bullied with their words - they themselves have admitted their armies have never actually achieved anything. Now, their armies are laid waste in a single day by a nation half their size. And so all they can do it bully with words again - threatening the Russians, charming the Ottomans."

"But will it work, sire? And what is Byzantium's approach?"

"It may do, the Persians have built up such a reputation and skill for bullying and deceit. And Byzantium's approach ... well we have to treat with the pleasant and the unpleasant alike. Continue our relations with the Persians - make sure they still pay the tribute of fur they owe us. Let us watch and wait for now, but ready the fleet and northern army at Niceae".
                Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

Fed'Az the Desperate?

"You sound desperate"
                  a hairy guru said.
                  "You must be replaced!
                  We cannot tolerate
                  a desperate Guru of Persia!"

"Hold it!" Fed'Az commanded.
                  His voice was filled with power.
                  "Persia is not desperate for help in war!
                  I am desperate to stay friends with the
                  Ottmans and the Britannians!

We lost the Russians because of their
                  napoleon complex. I do not want to
                  lose the good relations we have with
                  Britannia and Ottomania.
                  That's all I care about."

"You asked for military help...."
                  "NO, I asked them to support Persia.
                  There's no need for Ottoman or Britannian military help.
                  Persia can handle Russia with one hand on our back and one eye closed. Which is exactly the position we are in after the Russian treachery.

Enjoy the war but never dare to question my leadership again"

Then Fed'Az choked the hairy guru while holding one
                  arm at his back and one eye closed.
                  Nobody dared to intervene.
                  The hairy guru died.

Comment

Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                    Korea wishes to ask India why so many troops and galleys in our area. After the natives explored our whole territory and passed on that information to you , surely you know we are but small.

The korean people are anxious about such large nubmers of military within clear view of our people.
                    Hmm.. I've reviewed our "force" and found an empty galley heading home after exploring English territory close to your shores.. Surely you are not frightened by an empty galley, are you? Others will hardly belive you are preparing for war if you don't show strenght, my friend.

King Kalyan

Comment

• Theodosius heard the lastest reports from Persia, and shook his head. "As I thought. Persia is collapsing. The desparate begging for help. The mad, wild, threats. And now murder and infighting as the leadership starts to disintegrate.

Perhaps it is this Persia kingdom that the prophet spoke of when he wrote:

"You looked, O king, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were broken to pieces at the same time and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace.
                      Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Originally posted by India (DoC) View Post
                        Hmm.. I've reviewed our "force" and found an empty galley heading home after exploring English territory close to your shores.. Surely you are not frightened by an empty galley, are you? Others will hardly belive you are preparing for war if you don't show strenght, my friend.

King Kalyan
                        we are not preparign for war, we are preparin g t odefned ourselvesagasisnt larger nations that are hating smaller ones...

Comment

• Friendship City, Egypt, 800AD.

There are no big conferences held these days but still there are occasions when most nations representatives are gathering together to discuss world events. At one of these occasions an Indian representative asked to give a speech.. a strange thing on its own as Indians have never sent anyone to these events yet...

Nations of the world, thank you for listening to me.
                          I am.. I was a priest, serving in the Sha'Tao citadel.. I was always faithfull, following the one God and his teachings, but recently I've learned things.. the truth behind everything and this truth can not be withheld, all must be warned before it's too late!
                          Free nations of the World: you are in grave danger!
                          It was difficult for me to accept it, but by now there is no doubt: I have heard the high priests talking, I could even see their secret documents, plans: the book of Sha'Tao, the wish for peace, the prophecy are all LIE. Instruments for world domination by the high priests in the name of Sha'tur. Something which is not a God, because Gods can not be so evil and cruel, but not a mortal being either. Its high priests, once human beings maybe, are now nothing but soulless abominations. They have all the power in India, above the King, above any moral restrictions.
                          And for their plans? They haven't lied in one thing: they consider everyone who doesnt follow their way evil-maybe they truly belive that and from now on you shall have no doubt: they are about to burn the world, kill everyone mercilessly who stand in their ways. One by one they will come to every nation, they won't stand down untill they've converted the whole world to Sha'Tao and everyone lives by its strict rules. By promises, gifts or by force.. it doesn't matter to them and it's only the first part of their plans. When everyone is worshipping the Sha'Tao all will be called to proclaim Sha'tur as supreme ruler of the world and accept the Indians' religious supremacy.
                          There maybe still some time to stop them though. They are hiding the truth because they are still weak and few in numbers, but They are mobilizing... They are equipping their troops with modern weaponry and they belive that eventually they can improve their muskets to become even more deadly. Then it will be even harder to resist them.
                          The world is already in fire. Those who once were friends are betraying each other and fight for pity reasons and it is quite possible that the indian church is already behind these events. But even if they are not these conflicts still work for them.
                          It's time to wake up and face the true danger or freedom will die.. along with those who will want to fight for it...

Comment

• announcement from the Indian church

We apologize for the inconvenience our priest might have caused. Unfortunatelly He is addicted to some kind of mushroom.. causing severe halluciantions as it's well known. We shall bring him home and take good care of him. We hope none of you actually belive in his fairy tales, they have no basis naturally. We are and always shall be the agents of peace in this troubled world.

Kordush, high priest of the Sha'Tao.

Comment

• Kordush,

We are saddened to hear about the raving priest. We understand he does not speak for you or any of the Tao brotherhood. We follow the path of enlightenment and wish to share that with all of those who do not know the power of Tao.

Mali High Priest of Sha'Tao

Comment

• Nice twist, India!

Comment

Working...
                                X