X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?
    Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Iran gave a tech to the malicious, treacherous, stinking Byzantine gnomes only because some sick guru apparently millenniums ago promised this and these sick unhonourable Byzantine stinkers thought that modern Iran had to stick to a deal made with the insane gurus 2000 years ago.

To hell with the Byzantines. But anyway we gave the tech, they don't know though that we did not hand over a small part of the tech of flight, something of key important. Their planes will start to drop from the skies as figs after a storm from the tree.

That'll teach them. Hah!

bottom line: Byzantium -1 voucher.
      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Hah - if we hadn't given you canons long ago when you were still firing stones from catapults you would have been squashed long ago by the Russians, Ottomans and Indians. There's gratitude for you!

Comment

• Why would we be squashed by Ottomans? The Ottomans are not like the English, they don't backstab their brethren!
          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• How little you know ...

Comment

• Either you're the worst diplomat by spoiling the surprise attack you set up or you're the worst diplomat because you failed to set the surprise attack up or you're the worst diplomat because you did not even think about setting up the surprise attack.

Which one is is?

Comment

• Its exactly what I said - if I hadn't taught you rock hurling primatives the technology of canon you would have been squashed long ago, but I did, so you weren't and you never knew how close it was.

Or maybe I'm lying.

Or maybe its still to come.

Comment

• UPDATE
                  (Trade log in first post of this thread has been updated as well!!
                  Always examine it to see if I have not made any errors)

Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• So, what's upw ith Arabia, Ottomans and Mali not using all their vouchers
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                    X