The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natives have voted.
    I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Lone Man (Isna-la-wica)(Teton Sioux)

Comment

• Menopause

Suite 101 is the go-to source for how-tos, home inspiration, DIY, and other ideas to try. Our team of experts is here to help you improve your home and life.

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
      What's the "change of life"?

Comment

• [action=Robert Plomp]kicks all of Arabia for insulting his wife!! [/action]
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• 4 more days for casting your ratings! (Dec 9th 23:59 GMT+1 at the latest)

Comment

• RP could you please confirm that you received my votes?

Comment

• WarningU2 has to do that. I can't see the votes untill he sends the results to me.

Comment

• Votes Received Thus Far

The first person to vote was Korea. I figured that out from the password entered but in future please be sure to put in your CIV name.

I note too Korea you voted a few hours early.

Just a note of caution on how this works for everyone.

I purge the previous months vote as the results has been archived and charted to death by our fearless leader of the stats . It just makes it easier to manage and export the results each month if I am only dealing with one month.

The reason I state this though is that no one should vote too early as I may purge your vote inadvertantly. Fortunately I had removed the Nov votes prior to your vote.

Still a number of people to vote I see.
                WarningU2 Member of CIvilization Players Multiplayer League
                ---------------------------
                "A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

• jsut rember it is a new motnh in australia before you lot of behind the times peoples...

so now it wsnt early here it was lunchtime on the 1/Dec i voted. aust time

Comment

• Mine will come don't worry, just so much to read and ponder ...
                    Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Feel free to skip this month, Byzatium.
                      The penalty won't really harm you!
                      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• I think a week is enougth to wait for votes surely.

Lets move on already and put up the new votes....

Comment

• No - the right time for voting to close it the day that it was announced that voting would close. Simple really.
                          Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• next month close it on 1st jan

Comment

• From now on everyone who starts an ooc crying, *****ing in the story thread and replies to those will get -1 attitude score /post from me. Do it here or in pm or better yet: don't do it at all..

Comment

• I agree with India.
                                In addition: sending one-line chat-like messages back and forth isn't really diplomatic.
                                When exchanging words, please send proper letters with greetings and signature.
                                I will consider one-line messages in chat-formats bad formats of diplomacy and rate accordingly. Let's keep the spirit of role playing up! Even when exchanging in-character insults.
                                Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                                <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Working...
                                X