The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No England, fight for it
    don't give in that easily to Byzantium!!!
    Call upon all your allies *hint* and kick his @ss!!!
    Well there are some who have offered Military assistance ASAP..

This is all great and I appreciate their sportsmanship...

This game will be over in 10 turns... I see no need to push myself into seeking revenge vs the Byzantines.

But I strongly believe in Karma by the way

Comment

• And maybe, jsut maybe, we could return to anonymous play and avoiding occ guesses, suspicious and implications for just another 10 turns. We have done so well so far, lets finish it on the same basis.
      Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• The exact rule is:
        At the beginning of each first turn of the month the in-game score will be noted

Maybe it's best to use for this only instance the beginning of the last turn of last month.
        That way all ooc problems are solved. (that's more or less what Byzantium suggested, it brings the score moment to the past)

Thanks for your careful response, Byzantium!
        And I agree with all you said.

I'll live (don't ask about the cats).

I laughed! (don't ask about the cats)
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• 1. India 2121
          2. England 2110
          3. Persia 1984
          4. Byzantium 1892
          5. Natives 1736
          6. Mali 1561
          7. Korea 1524
          8. Rome 1422
          9. Russia 1404
          10. Britannia 1353
          11. Ottomans 1321
          12. Inca 1313
          13. Egypt 1172
          14. Arabia 998
          15. Greece 967

source

Comment

• I have also soft-deleted a lot of posts in this thread and the entire 'debate' thread because it could distract us from the game. Thanks to Egypt, Byzantium and deity for helping me to solve organisational problem.

Game will be up on a couple of hours (we're now that close to England's playing time anyway

Comment

• Game's up, about 1,5 hours on the counter.
              Next turn: 12 hours

Comment

• It's time to cast our rates/votes again!

Please use this form: http://www.warner-home.com/docgame/DoC_Vote.html (thanks, WarningU2 for finding a new way to host it!)

user/pass should be known by all by now.
                Please all send your votes in on or before >>>>>>>>> April 4th! <<<<<<<<<<
                This to avoid that we have 2 ratings running at the same moment.

If you can't vote before April 4th, please let me know before the end of April 2nd!

It's always cool if you can include some comments!

Story Thread for March: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=190409

NB: Please just rate Greece as well, I'm sure that Greek-sub of last months wants to see how you guys considered him doing! I won't penaltise him.

And for te record: all rate OOC! Not IC!

Comment

• No - please do - I trust you - it will get it all sorted this turn which will suit us all I think.
                  I have emptied the cities Byzantium, take the cap. I may not be around the next turn to sign peace. So do not wait on me just keep on taking your turns. I will eventually log in and accept the ceasefire.

P.S Yes you can trust me because i have earned it as a player

Comment

• Did the Natives just declare war on India and capture one of it's cities?
                    I don't see this reflected in the game log or in the relations graph of the game! (no war between natives and india)

And Pataliputra is still in Indian hands....
                    I hope it's true though!!!! (not IC, IC I'm horrified!)
                    Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                    <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• aaaa...what?...

Comment

• I have emptied the cities Byzantium, take the cap. I may not be around the next turn to sign peace. So do not wait on me just keep on taking your turns. I will eventually log in and accept the ceasefire.

P.S Yes you can trust me because i have earned it as a player
                        Thanks England. As soon as you can, it would be good to have the treaty signed so I can travel on teh railways etc. through the territory - its been offered, just do it (or get someone else to do it ) as soon as convenient.

And yes, you can trust me as a player too, just don't trust Makarios further than you can throw him.
                        Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Sorry to intrude on your fun, but we are still waiting for a 13th player who said they would play in the new NON-POSTING diplo game.

This game is up. I post here in case it is someone from DoC. Please do not say it's you, just read your Apolyton handle PM's and pick the last remaining civ - Babylon.

Please maintain anonymity and don't post about it, just do it!

Thankyou.
                          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• India is at peace with everyone, the Eng/Byz war is over too, we should go back to 11 (12)h turns

Comment

• Eng/Byz are officially still at war. I think it's best to keep the turn order heigh at least for now.

I've also paused the game till England plays his turn. I have offered him to play next turn for him and make peace on his behalf, if he's unable to play b/o the eastern weekend

Comment

• Today's the last day for voting!

Comment

Working...
                                X