No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes but some of us didn't fail. I think you might have noticed that Byzantium has just conquered is massively more powerful neighbour, while Persia has ... oh ... gone nowhere.
    Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• It was about time that you started to battle your powerful neighbour, I have already battled my powerful neighbour 3 times! But honestly, I'm glad that you're doing it!
      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
        It was about time that you started to battle your powerful neighbour, I have already battled my powerful neighbour 3 times! But honestly, I'm glad that you're doing it!
        Did you ever hear the one about the tortoise and the hair?
        I play Europa Universalis II; I dabble in everything else.

Comment

• @ Byzantium: I was disappointed by the recent BBC report on the war with England. I would have thought at least ONE half-naked woman might have made it into the report, given the excellent example set by the Egyptian Sun-Times.
          I play Europa Universalis II; I dabble in everything else.

Comment

• Game's down right?

I haven't been able to connect last 2 days...

Comment

• Yes waiting for England to play his turn - and sorry Dubhghlas I keep the naked women for myself

Comment

• since when has persia has any powerful neighbours?
                Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Still not found a sub for Greece either.
                  I'm thinking about just subbing for Greece myself for the last 10 turns.
                  Any objection to that?
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Ah Big Brother (Robert) is watching us all!!

Guys sorry for not being here, I am at work right now will be back home in 7hrs from now.

Robert please do load the game 1-2 hrs prior to that if you can.

I will take my turn and FINISH the game, if not Robert will call me again and I will have to explain myself all over

Comment

• Game will be up in about 6 hours from now. All will just finish the game, I got confirmed!

I'll sub for Greece myself and contact former greek-sub for the details.
                      (unless anybody thinks it's not a good idea if I sub for Greece)

Comment

• I will take my turn and FINISH the game, if not Robert will call me again and I will have to explain myself again

Yes, that's right! I may even turn up at 6am next to your bed yelling "TURN!" in your ear

Comment

• edited out since overtaken by posts above.

Glad to have you back England. And yes RP can't see a problem with you as Greece, particularly if teh England-Byzantium war finishes now as agreed. Though you will have to be prepared to had Greece on elsewhere when the first and last Iranian-Byzantine war breaks out.

Comment

• Also as Byzantium mentioned already I have agreed to make peace. Sure have the cities, let just get on with it.

So again I am ok if you guys load the game even right now and i miss the turn. This war is over anyway.

Comment

• No England, fight for it
                              don't give in that easily to Byzantium!!!
                              Call upon all your allies *hint* and kick his @ss!!!

*sob*
                              Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• So again I am ok if you guys load the game even right now and i miss the turn. This war is over anyway.
                                Good offer, but hard for me to move troops etc before Engaldn takes its turn. But I guess if it suits everyone else

Comment

Working...
                                X