• Show
Clear All

• I'm ok with that!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Russia (DoC) View Post
      just curious about something...

1. If I build a colony empire and release it, it will be run by the AI. is it possible to give it to a human player that is not currently in the game?
      That would be cool to see.
      The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Sorry BUT i need to protest here.

Inca Double moved on me. Yes i wasn't able to take my turn yesterday. I had a very small window to do that and i missed it.

I thought that the Inca will wait for me to move first to catch up or take their turn and not misuse their advantage of being twice in a row.

Well sadly they did misuse it and killed 3 of my workers. That would had never happened because i had a War Elep 1 tile away.

So i kindly ask either the Inca give me 3 of their workers ASAP or we need to reload from last turn.

I m sorry for this but if the Inca had some decency they would had asked here if they could move or at least would had moved but not attack due to my missing of the previous turn.

Last edited by England (DoC); December 13, 2009, 18:45.

Comment

• Seems pretty clear to me.

Rule 3, concludes: "If the 2nd player in the turn order misses his turn he'll be first in the turn order from that moment on."

Although I understand England's anger, it was probably not deliberate. Inca is used to moving first, so he did. But since you had missed, the rule is definitely that the turn order flips and you should move first.

I'd say we just reload and get on with it.

Comment

• I agree just reload. Inca just needs to keep in mind he moves after England now.
            The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Does the rule call for a reload? Or just to flip the order?
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• That's weird, I loaded the game 3 minutes after England posted that he was ready so I supposed that he had played his turn, especially b/c I failed to enable civstats immediately, so it made sense that it wasn't recorded on civstats.

But apparently England missed his turn.
                If I would have known this then I would have paused the game again before the turn flipped.

I agree with The Priest that the Inca most probably did not do it on purpose.
                They most probably just assumed that it was all ok. Please don't be too harsh on them.
                But the game must be reloaded now.

Rule:
                03. Civilizations that are at war or want to declare war have to observe the turn order which is set the turn before the war starts.
                Thus: no double moves during wartime or when declaring war. Players are free to agree on a new turn order if all involved parties agree and this new turn order is published in the organization thread and all involved parties publish their agreement there as well. Every player gets at most 24h to make his war moves. The host will pause the game if the turn is about to advance in 1 hour while any player involved in the war did not have a chance to play his turn. When 24h have past the player just missed his turn. If the 2nd player in the turn order misses his turn he'll be first in the turn order from that moment on.

The rules indeed say that a player is just first in the turn order if he misses his turn before.
                So I'm going to reload the last turn and England is first.

I'm going to use the load just before Inca logged in.
                That means that apart from England and Inca (in that order) Egypt and Mali also have to replay their turn.

Comment

• Game's up again!
                  Last turn must be replayed by:
                  - England
                  - Inca (wait for England)
                  - Mali
                  - Egypt

Comment

• I am reinstalling my old server (Faster, more RAM) (it crashed back then). This means that right now the server is down. If you need to play your game, send me a txt-message (phone) or leave a msg here on poly. txt-msg will get to me immediately, thus if you dno't have much time that's best!

e-mail is not working for me now! (server = down)

Comment

• Unable to play my turn this morning.

Comment

• I'll keep checking civstats and will play my turn as soon as the server is up again

Comment

• Game's up now

I may take it down for a couple of secs again later, I'm still busy, but I won't do it if anybody is logged in or if anybody just posted a msg that he must play his turn at a certain time!

Comment

• New 'civstats': http://www.playyourturn.com/?page_id=17&gameID=32
                            You can register your leader there with the password you also use to vote/rate.

I'm using this as a beta. civstats also keeps running!

Comment

• I am sorry but i am not fond on english terms about me.
                              Last edited by Inca (DoC); December 14, 2009, 16:30.
                              Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Inca, thanks for accepting the reload.
                                I agree with you that you should not be called a cheater. Your acceptance of the reload shows the opposite! Thanks for that.

I blame myself for missing the fact that England missed his turn.
                                England of course may explain why he didn't play when he said he was going to
                                And all that are at war: when you play your turn always double check if your opponent has made his last move already or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X