No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree, there's too little to vote for.
    But let's vote just to test the process! Thus everybody votes but we won't count the votes, just only see if it actually works and if there are any bugs we need to fix.

I'd say we do it August 1th.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Or September 1st?

Comment

• lol I think RP is living in the past.
        The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• I did not say what year
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• FYI, I will be out of town for roughly 48 hours. Everything is queued up. Don't be alarmed.

Comment

• If the vote doesn't count then why vote?

You don't have to be lucky to get a good start on the game score!
              “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
              - Anon

Comment

• WTF!!!

Talk about 'cramped', I'm bloody surrounded!

If I meet another neighbour I shall develop a serious persecution complex.
                - Anon

Comment

• ozzy likes cramped starts... he would have made it this way...

not much room for building cities, so either we build navy and go find the promised land or sit here with little to do but defend

Comment

• Originally posted by St Jon View Post
                    WTF!!!

Talk about 'cramped', I'm bloody surrounded!

If I meet another neighbour I shall develop a serious persecution complex.
                    The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Am I the only uncramped civ here? I have only see one other person and they are far away from me. So lonely being me .

Comment

• I don't like this at all as I will have no alternative but to obliterate my closest neighbour very quickly or be totally boxed into a corner.

Quite seriously, that is my only option regardless of Diplo protocol. This is very much like a Rah 1 night shoot 'em up type situation. Civ, Civ, Civ, Desert and Sea.
                        - Anon

Comment

• Game is down somebody do sothing

Comment

• Comment

I don't like this at all as I will have no alternative but to obliterate my closest neighbour very quickly or be totally boxed into a corner.

Quite seriously, that is my only option regardless of Diplo protocol. This is very much like a Rah 1 night shoot 'em up type situation. Civ, Civ, Civ, Desert and Sea.
                              I bet you have more room than you think. I ran several tests and every civ had a good amount of cities, even on the mainland. You just need to work those diplo skills to make sure your neighbors leave you enough room. Or get those settlers out quick and grab it.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Civ, Civ, Civ, Desert and Sea.
                                This doesnt sound too good. Since we cant really kill each other I think the solution is that small civs ally and go hunt on the bigger ones. I hope ppl will want to keep the game interesting and we wont see the opposite (ie big civs ally and go enslave the small ones )

(BTW just a suggestion for the others: If you join a conversation pls use he same type of account as the previous posters. So if it started with a normal poly account then dont post with your DOC one.)

Comment

Working...
                                X