• Show
Clear All

• cool

jsut wasnt sure what it all entailed

as to whether it ok or not , doesnt matter

Comment

• I'm glad to explain
      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• the only action for the other palyers to be careful off is how large persia now becomes, but htat is an in game problem...

Comment

• I will be away for two days, back on Tuesday, not sure if there will be internets where I'm going, I queued up everything just in case. India, I will respond to your post in the story thread as soon as I'm back, in a bit of a hurry now

Comment

• the finasl show down between persia and india shoudl be fun , will it be war or something eldse

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
              The final show down between persia and india should be fun, will it be war or something else
              I don't know. India definatly has the tech edge but Pesia is getting stronger and stronger as time goes buy. If they where to Fight now though India would whipe the foor with Persia but later no might be a different story. I just hope I end up on the winning side if they do go to war.
              The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Why India and Persia?
                I'm flattered, but right now I'm only falling behind England and Byzantium more and more, not to mention even India.
                <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Persian propaganda department:

A+ for effort, C- for results!

Persia is settling the new world rapidly while Byzantium effectively has no access to the new world at all, and is in the process of carving up and absorbing or giving to its allies another country. Korea has it pretty accurate if you ask me.

Byzantine jealousy department:

A+ for results, C- for ability to hide it!
                  Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Its ok Byzantines you can always buy on of my ships.

Comment

• Byzantium, this is ooc, no reason to react in-character
                      The new world goes to Russia, not to Persia.

Comment

• Byzantium, this is ooc, no reason to react in-character
                        Oh come on everyone making statements on here about how weak they are or about how they are falling behind X or Y is doing it with half an eye on public opinion, wanting to avoid being seen as one of the 'the leaders', which is exactly why you wanted to challenge Korea's assertion.

Your a past master of this kind of half-information and cleverly placed comments.

(And of course the new world only goes to Russian if the old goes to you! )

But you are right, the mine was half IG, but then so was yours, because we both know that Korea's original wasn't without IG effect either!

Man, this is getting twisted. Or is it just me. Time for more festive cheer.
                        Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• there was a game we all play
                          itsthe twisting of minds we love
                          who is weak and who will PAY!
                          when the push comes to shove.

now we know there is no winning team
                          only a singular winner can there be.
                          so dont sit back and let the others steam
                          jump in now or you will be had for tea.

civ is not a game of sides who win
                          it is he who outlasts the rest
                          if your civ is not already in the bin
                          then you are ovviously one of the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
                            civ is not a game of sides who win
                            it is he who outlasts the rest
                            if your civ is not already in the bin
                            then you are ovviously one of the best
                            So as I one of the best?

Comment

• obviously

Comment

• Originally posted by Byzantium (DoC) View Post
                                Oh come on everyone making statements on here about how weak they are or about how they are falling behind X or Y is doing it with half an eye on public opinion, wanting to avoid being seen as one of the 'the leaders', which is exactly why you wanted to challenge Korea's assertion.

Your a past master of this kind of half-information and cleverly placed comments.

(And of course the new world only goes to Russian if the old goes to you! )

But you are right, the mine was half IG, but then so was yours, because we both know that Korea's original wasn't without IG effect either!

Man, this is getting twisted. Or is it just me. Time for more festive cheer.
                                I've lost contact with my ooc-me a long time ago already.
                                But hey, I'm evil! You're good and nice, you should know better and live up to higher standards!

But as a matter of fact, my comment was serious.
                                I'm the least of the best. And I'm happy to be 'among the best', but I'm definitely not at this moment the one that can challenge India. I hope that will change though, of course.

And no, not all of old Russia goes to Persia.
                                Some (not all!) of my friends require high payments for their friendship.

Comment

Working...
                                X