No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inca has missed his turn so I guess we all will. The game should be paused to gain more time. I can't log in now, if anyone could should do and pause the game.

Comment

• There's still quite some time on the turn timer (13 hours)
      I'll stop the game when I'm home (about 4 hours from now.) then we'll see how it goes.
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Question:
        This is what the rules say:
        5. City trades are allowed. Receiving a city back that you traded away in the past 50 turns is NOT allowed, unless requested in the org thread and nobody objects for ooc reasons within 48h.

Anybody having a problem if I give a city to another nation for 1 turn and then get it back immediately? We need to do something. Thanks in advance!
        Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
        <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• It's hard to say without knowing why do you want to do it..
          This rule is in place because of some easy exploits like:
          -Giving away a city which you would lose anyway (forcing your enemy to declare war on someone if He still wants that city)
          -lend a city to a more advanced ally who upgrades your troops, draft a more advanced unit there and things like that.

Comment

• Too bad, someone paid attention
            I should have asked somewhere in the middle of a fight.

Hey, it was worth a shot, right
            Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
            <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• I should had work instead of watching stupid forums

Comment

• sorry i can't make my turn the next 10 hours can the game be paused if i really don' make it.... I 'll be able to play again after an other 15 - 20 hours or so....

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
                  Question:
                  This is what the rules say:
                  5. City trades are allowed. Receiving a city back that you traded away in the past 50 turns is NOT allowed, unless requested in the org thread and nobody objects for ooc reasons within 48h.

Anybody having a problem if I give a city to another nation for 1 turn and then get it back immediately? We need to do something. Thanks in advance!
                  Yea, definitely not allowed.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Anybody having a problem if I give a city to another nation for 1 turn and then get it back immediately? We need to do something.
                    Proof if we needed it of how desparate Persia is! Oh dear is that smile on my face in-character or OCC - perhaps I ought to delete myself .
                    Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Voted.

What a pain to have to give good scores to nations you don't like
                      Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• then dont give them...lol

Comment

• B/c of the request from Greece the game has been paused (stopped).
                          Greece, please e-mail me when you can make your moves!

If it can't be done around 6-7am GMT+1 (dutch time) tomorrow morning it has to wait till at least 17:00 GMT+1 b/c of my work.

It sucks to pause the game but I am EXTREMELY happy that we have all these wars and treachery going on without ANY OOC FIGHT!!!!

THANK ALL!
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Its a world of difference from BtP. Better rule set; maybe lacking one or two more troubled folk. Whatever the cause, its great.

Comment

• it is so far lot better but why making fun of korea having the smallest weopon?
                              Suwasqa wasi hina simiyoq

Comment

• Originally posted by Inca (DoC) View Post
                                why making fun of korea having the smallest weopon?
                                It was only IC provoking not ment to be taken OOC.
                                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X