The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natives have voted.
    I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself.

Lone Man (Isna-la-wica)(Teton Sioux)

Comment

• Menopause

Suite101 helps you discover home ideas, DIY crafts, gardening, food, style inspiration, how-tos and other ideas to make your life better.

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
      What's the "change of life"?

Comment

• [action=Robert Plomp]kicks all of Arabia for insulting his wife!! [/action]
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• 4 more days for casting your ratings! (Dec 9th 23:59 GMT+1 at the latest)

Comment

• RP could you please confirm that you received my votes?

Comment

• WarningU2 has to do that. I can't see the votes untill he sends the results to me.

Comment

• Votes Received Thus Far

The first person to vote was Korea. I figured that out from the password entered but in future please be sure to put in your CIV name.

I note too Korea you voted a few hours early.

Just a note of caution on how this works for everyone.

I purge the previous months vote as the results has been archived and charted to death by our fearless leader of the stats . It just makes it easier to manage and export the results each month if I am only dealing with one month.

The reason I state this though is that no one should vote too early as I may purge your vote inadvertantly. Fortunately I had removed the Nov votes prior to your vote.

Still a number of people to vote I see.
                WarningU2 Member of CIvilization Players Multiplayer League
                ---------------------------
                "A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

• jsut rember it is a new motnh in australia before you lot of behind the times peoples...

so now it wsnt early here it was lunchtime on the 1/Dec i voted. aust time

Comment

• Mine will come don't worry, just so much to read and ponder ...
                    Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Feel free to skip this month, Byzatium.
                      The penalty won't really harm you!
                      Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                      <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• I think a week is enougth to wait for votes surely.

Lets move on already and put up the new votes....

Comment

• No - the right time for voting to close it the day that it was announced that voting would close. Simple really.
                          Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• next month close it on 1st jan

Comment

• From now on everyone who starts an ooc crying, *****ing in the story thread and replies to those will get -1 attitude score /post from me. Do it here or in pm or better yet: don't do it at all..

Comment

• I agree with India.
                                In addition: sending one-line chat-like messages back and forth isn't really diplomatic.
                                When exchanging words, please send proper letters with greetings and signature.
                                I will consider one-line messages in chat-formats bad formats of diplomacy and rate accordingly. Let's keep the spirit of role playing up! Even when exchanging in-character insults.
                                Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                                <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

Working...
                                X