No announcement yet.

Beyond the Pit [Pitboss Diplomacy Game] [Organization Thread VI]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a copy of your BtS v3.17 folder, both in your my documents\my games folder and in your gamefiles folder, then patch the original folder to 3.19.

You can now start 3.19 via the original way and the 3.17 by going to the copied folder.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• So do I need to uninstall BTS altogether, and then reinstall it and install the 3.17 patch?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Well, assuming that you already have a working 3.17, just make a copy of the two 3.17 folders and then patch one of them.

Comment

• I currently have a working 3.19. How do I get back to 3.17?
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Is this just BTS or Vanilla and Warlords as well?

Comment

• Just for clarity, are we patching or not?

Comment

• Hopefully we are

Comment

• Back to vanilla? deinstall BtS and re-install.
                  Wel, we can patch, but I'm not sure if we can reach all involved players.

Comment

• Are we patched or not?

Comment

• Not yet, soon I hope, but Cyber's dual install method does work and takes only a little effort and very short time. If you Patch the only install you have then it will take more time than is neccessary as you will then have to do a full double install. Plus you will have to add the Patches needed for that as well.

Comment

• You can't do an install twice b/c the game won't install if it's already in your pc.
                        Thus if you want to have two versions running next to each other you have to do it the way I described.

Comment

• I'm back, thanks Robert. I'm dissapointed a bit though.. I have asked you to either launch my spaceship or build a few ICBMs till i come back.. now I have to do it myself

(btw: did anyone see my iron? I had it before I've left, I still have the mine and the road, but it seems I had lost the acces to the resource.. I dont trade it with anyone (at least it's not listed)

Comment

• You asked me to send the iron to the stars with the space ship, bottom line: the iron was launched but the space ship failed to. I'm sorry.

Comment

• all clear now.
                              Btw: can you please kick out the viking player and accept the peace in their name... or shall I continue my war with them?

Comment

• It's about time indeed that the_aussie_lurker plays his turns again.
                                I'll pm him.

Comment

Working...
                                X