This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pitboss Celts View Post
    I may be a little late on this, but I am quite against Japan jumping ahead because he was low man on the totem pole. Taking those cities has vaulted him halfway up the score list. Even if the lower civs can't afford or don't want the land, perhaps those civs should get Persia's armies or something.

ON a side note, I'm really getting tired of all the drama and turmoil. If we don't get this settled over the next couple of days and play returns to normal, America and Funglish get my lands without debate or dispute.
    Ah Thanks. I think we need more toil and trouble. Like a witches brew it is. But I too grow tired of the drama. I'll turn everything over to the leader with the best breath. Americans like white teeth and fresh breath.

Comment

• And I like America!

When is the next Hovel Report coming out?

Comment

• The Hovel Report will be published when something happens of major consequence to our civilization. Right now we're too busy listening to the chest thumping and backside pumping on the other side of the world.

Comment

• Voting

I have received hardly any votes.
          That's not a suprise since we had all the trouble.

I suggest that we extend the voting period by another week (till March 23th) to give all players a chance to vote.
          I also suggest that we include the votes korea receives, eventhough he'll not vote himself. We all agree that Korea deserves some votes I think.

Thansk
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Why should I be handing over cities that we long promised to be, long before all this mess started? Why should I be punished for things that have nothing to do with me?

Comment

• Those cities were from Japan.
              Without this division of Piercia, they would still be Japanese.

Comment

• Well for some reason they did not get accepted when the trade screen opened.

Comment

• That's a technical issue. It's more important if you are ok with it.

Comment

• Haven't people been following my posts. Piercia would never have had any cities on new portugal. It was I who decided to help them out by giving them land on new portugal. Do not forget that land could have been settled long time ago by Portugal. Now that there is no more Piercia this land has been promised to Spain. End of topic, this cities will have only one owner and that is penelope of spain.

P.S yes the cities were japs, but i asked them to be returned asap and that is what japan did.

Comment

• Then Russia must get another spoil of the Piercian household.
                      Perhaps Russia can accept the New Spartan city of Japan? New Sparta is hardly colonized, there's room for expansion there for many cities.

If that's ok to Russia then we can proceed.
                      If not then we must re-establish Piercia and find a sub for it.
                      @Japan: you did not transfer any techs from Piercia to Japan, right?

Comment

• The techs and vouchers which Piercia had will die with Piercia. No one has the right to get them!

Comment

• I only took the cities and units.

Comment

• The English have not played a turn for 7 turns now, so what is up with them?

Comment

• i could also give russia a settler to use to settle NS and a worker.

Comment

• I've contacted England, he said he was going to pick up soon again.

Comment

Working...
                                X