Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To tell the truth I don't care If he does or does not. I have nothing to hide. Just as long as he keeps in mind who wrote those PM and as long as he post the ones he sent as well. I still think it is wrong to do that but If noone other then Korea cares then who am I to stop them.

Comment

Japan / Korea, why don't you guys finish your turns instead of posting here
      We're only waiting for you guys
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
        Honestly Ras, and hopefully Japan agrees with this, why don't you refrain from posting anymore PMs. Why did you do this to begin with?
        The archives were broken into and messages were sold to the highest bidder....

Oh you mean in real life..

It a game Capo, it is to my advantage to let people know i dont break deals.

The Japanese were under a wrong impression of what deals were in palce.

To make sure every player knows i honour deals i posted the deals as they were made, the original Japanese leaders emails had to be included toshow the twisted thought process needed. The new Japanese palyer is much more honest and loyal , but he is simply misinformed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
          To tell the truth I don't care If he does or does not. I have nothing to hide. Just as long as he keeps in mind who wrote those PM and as long as he post the ones he sent as well. I still think it is wrong to do that but If noone other then Korea cares then who am I to stop them.
          I deliberatly posted them on CHAT thread to keep the Org and Story threads free too.

Lets move on people....

Comment

So what do you guys expect the fallout from Ras, aka Serpico's, latest "Tell all"?

I was a little rude in my post, but I was honest. How can I deal with someone who is a risk of divulging all of my secrets?
            I see and when Portugal did this to me it was ok?

Mental not taken.

@Japan: I protested if you remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings

It a game Capo, it is to my advantage to let people know i dont break deals.

This is odd, you broke character to prove your character is honest?

Anything you decide IC is ok, that includes razing cities and some borderline diplo things, but OCC decisions should be shunned.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Rome

This is odd, you broke character to prove your character is honest?

Anything you decide IC is ok, that includes razing cities and some borderline diplo things, but OCC decisions should be shunned.
                I vlaue my integerity more than most things, including the Game itself.

I may word deals in ways that cna be taken in different ways, but i do not break deals.

It is important to the Real life me, that people know that.

It is irrelevant to the In Game Davros whether people beleive or not. he is a little senile at moment anyway as he enters his 120th year of life. My longest reaigning leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Rome

I see and when Portugal did this to me it was ok?

Mental not taken.

@Japan: I protested if you remember.
                  I think if you look back, Rome, you will note that Korea was totally against what Portugal did.

Comment

I think if you look back, Rome, you will note that Korea was totally against what Portugal did.
                    Oh, ok sorry, memory a bit fuzzy.

Comment

heheheh i think it was only me asking portugul to do it ...

does this mean not only did i influence protugul to do this but apparently it was fault that percia attacked portugul too.

Gee i am a bad boy arent it i...

Ever since the pierced ones told portugul they only attacked Port because i wanted security for Wyandots the portugese have avoided me, their troops that were within shouting distanc eof my border suddenly went south instead of West

I am a BAD BAD person....

Comment

Can we start a new story thread? Seeing as we have over 1000 post already.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni
                          Well done Ozzy, great example of pure honesty!

If that was someone else, he wouldn't have hesitated for a sec there to use that huge stack and wipe Khmer badly.

You have earned more than 1 happy res here my friend!!!
                          Oh I certainly considered it.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Is the game down or is it just me again?

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Celts
                              Is the game down or is it just me again?
                              I'm thinking it's you...

Comment

I just logged into the game with no problems.

Celts, you might want to restart your computer before trying to join.

Comment

Working...
                                X