This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok thanks
    I'm glad that Russia played it's turn once again for sure!
    I hope he'll become completely active on the forum/story as well!
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Vikings empty your PM BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
        Story thread....
        doesnt keep the years mentioned in the story thread

doesnt mnatter

Comment

@portugal or natives can one of you please take follow my warior that is heading southest until you hit the barb city which would be 3 -4 turns from you and take a screenshot and post it? I have been trying myself but it won't show up. Thank you in advance.

Comment

pressing SHIFT and PRINTSCREEN will palce the screen shot into a folder in your BTS Folder on computer called Screenshots.

Or CTRL-PRINTSCREEN puts it into the clipboard. so then Open your image software , eg. Paint and PASTE it in there.

Hope this helps.

Comment

oh my PM box is now mepty too...

Copied them all to Home..

Comment

So... I want to point out a bug/exploit that I just encountered.

I completed a quest in game to take a city/resource. The turn that it was considered completed in game I missed that turn. When I came back I found TWO pop-ups alerting me to the fact that I completed the quest and giving me an option to claim my reward.

So I clicked the option on both the pop-ups and got DOUBLE the reward.

The reward were free units. Since this feels like an exploit I deleted half of them. I just want to point this out to alert people about this bug and encourage people to be careful about not exploiting it.

Also, to reassure Maya that us vets aren't as crooked as he thinks.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

it good my ozzy. appreciate that jungle post.

it explain metal huge jump in power and may explain khmer responding rise. it scary.

well done vet ozzy.

Comment

Well done Ozzy, great example of pure honesty!

If that was someone else, he wouldn't have hesitated for a sec there to use that huge stack and wipe Khmer badly.

You have earned more than 1 happy res here my friend!!!

Comment

So what do you guys expect the fallout from Ras, aka Serpico's, latest "Tell all"?

I was a little rude in my post, but I was honest. How can I deal with someone who is a risk of divulging all of my secrets?

Comment

Even though I only wrote two of those PMs I still think it is not right. And what makes me irritated is the fact that in all this he plays innocent and tries to make it look like I’m a liar about the land and the barbarian city that the natives and Portugal can both confirm is their. Then he post PMs yet neglects the Fake war ones that has the land agreements in them.

Comment

Ras is allowed to play a bad guy that can't be trusted and spread lies about Japan.
                          Other civs just have to deal with that in the way they think they should with it.

Comment

Guys: be aware that it's NOT ALLOWED to use your pitboss-accounts outside the Civ4:Multiplayer forum! (more specified: only use it in the BtP threads)

I post this msg b/c some of you have posted outside the BtP threads (even in the community forum).

I'm sure you guys just forgot to logout, next time remember to logout!

Or do like me, use firefox for your pitboss account and msie for your usual account. (or the other way around, or opera/msie chrome/firefox, etc.) That way nothing can go wrong.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
                              Even though I only wrote two of those PMs I still think it is not right. And what makes me irritated is the fact that in all this he plays innocent and tries to make it look like I’m a liar about the land and the barbarian city that the natives and Portugal can both confirm is their. Then he post PMs yet neglects the Fake war ones that has the land agreements in them.
                              havent got time now. but for clarity i will psot the OTHER PMs later.

Comment

Honestly Ras, and hopefully Japan agrees with this, why don't you refrain from posting anymore PMs. Why did you do this to begin with?

Comment

Working...
                                X