X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Cyber

Comment

If you zoom right out one of the buttons next the the mini-map opens a menu for signs and lines.
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
        I have a question. How do you take off the names others put on? My map is filled with little annoying red boxes with names for everything.
        A better question to ask is which SUB put those pesky Signs there!!

Comment

Most probably the real original Japan
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Can somebody explain this picture?
            for hours nobody logs in, then suddenly 3 civs login at about the same time and finish their turn at about the same time. One of those civs didn't play his turns 5 times in a row.

Did the server end these turns? It's not the end of the turn entirely?
            Obviously it can be a coincident that these 3 civs suddenly play at exactly the same time, but I think it's weird.

Maybe somebody can explain it to me.
            Attached Files

Comment

Its a conspiracy I tell you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                Most probably the real original Japan
                Not likely.

Comment

It doesn't matter who it was. I fixed it so no more problems for now.

Comment

How can I post screen shots? I have tried and it has not been working. Can anyone help??

Comment

There are a number of ways.

One is if the pic is small jsut Attach it as part of your normal posts.

Better way for larger pics is to use Polys Upload service.

When you make a new post or reply to a post. Scroll down and on left below the Message Icons and Options is a Attach File area. Click on the Link [For files upto 10MB use the Upload Service]

Load the file up. once that down click on the Use 800pix linked thumbnail CODE.

Copy this to where you want to post the image, be it in the post or in a PM.

Hope this helps.

Comment

@ Cyber, this would have been disturbing if they logged in one after another. Since they are logging in all at once, it can't be a single player. Probably three players of a same timezone logging in before going to work.

Comment

Yes, it can't be one player, unless one player has 3 pc's.
                          Maybe it's just a coincident, I thought it was weird.

Comment

either coincidence or an organised log on between allys to allow exhanging of information live in game.

I dont see an issue with it.

i guess it first time it occured.

-------------------------------

on another note. my lovely wife has thrown away some of my paperwork i keep for the game, most importantly the timeline of my leaders.

civstats doenst seem to allow me to go back to start of game, is their a way to do this.

Comment

Story thread....

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                                Can somebody explain this picture?
                                for hours nobody logs in, then suddenly 3 civs login at about the same time and finish their turn at about the same time. One of those civs didn't play his turns 5 times in a row.

Did the server end these turns? It's not the end of the turn entirely?
                                Obviously it can be a coincident that these 3 civs suddenly play at exactly the same time, but I think it's weird.

Maybe somebody can explain it to me.
                                We aall were logged in at the same time by coincidence. I logged in since I knew that it was very close to the timer expiring so I entered with those two already in. We all must have pressed enter at about the same time, but we all entered and left at different times. IIRC only me and America arfe on the same continent and Russia is on the other one.

Comment

Working...
                                X