Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You fully uninstalled Civ4 (all versions) and then re-installed the game again?

That seems strange that you couldn't get in. So basically we have YOU our, and now Classical_Hero out. Is this permenant or temporary?
    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Well that’s the thing it I uninstalled civ 4 vanilla and BTs. I was able to reinstall the Civ 4 Vanilla but the BTS won’t let me. It keeps showing up that it is already installed but it is not. Now if someone can help me fix it I can be up and running soon. If not then I will have to do a complete system restoration but the problem with that is I’m still in the Philippines and the system restore disk is in my house in the us. I got my sister to send it to me but it will still be 3-7 days before I get it.

Comment

• Try to uninstall BtS again... (official way)
        I can't sub for someone else right now, can someone sub for Japan? Please?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• All anyone has to do is press enter.everything else is taken care of.

Comment

• I could sub, though I would need clear instructions and for Japan to continue his own diplomacy etc. I wouldn't want to suggest I understand Japenese foreign policy. Also since I am technically at war with Greece, it doesn't seem right to have his two 'oponents' controlled by the same person, but if nobody else will, and all I am doing is following orders, I am happy to help.

Comment

• I fear that Japan knows thing about Sparta that Rome does not.
              And I'd like it to keep it that way....

Comment

• I could login and press enter.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I fear that Japan knows thing about Sparta that Rome does not.
                  And I'd like it to keep it that way....
                  How very interesting, you have got me wondering now!

But I completely understand, similar to my concerns about Piercia taking over the Rus. I'll pass and let someone else do it.

Comment

• I personally don't see anything wrong with Piercia taking over the Rus if they aren't showing up. The Rus is their ally, so they get to see into their territory anyway. I don't see a similarity between the two situations at all.
                    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Ah, yes, I wasn't clear. The point of connection in my mind was that Greece is at war with Japan and Rome. If Rome were to end up at war with Piercia and the Rus, I would feel there was an issue with them both being played by the same person. But hey that is speculation about the future - I was happy to help with Japan but very happy not too.

Comment

• Thanks Rome, for offering!

Anybody some more hints for Japan?
                        Uninstalling BtS can't be a problem we can't help him with.....

Japan, can you elaborate a bit more, how did you uninstall? First BtS, then Civ4? Or the other way around? did you try uninstalling BtS again?

Does it still give you the uninstall option?
                        Did you already try to uninstall through configuration-screen - software?
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by The Capo
                          I personally don't see anything wrong with Piercia taking over the Rus if they aren't showing up. The Rus is their ally, so they get to see into their territory anyway. I don't see a similarity between the two situations at all.
                          The master cannot see into a vassal's territory. Although the vassalage does lower the cost of spying.

And I have just solved the install problem for BTS via IM with Japan. It involved some delicate registry surgery. Thankfully the patient should pull though.
                          Last edited by MMC; December 8, 2008, 19:24.
                          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Is the Russian player officially done? Or is he coming back?

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC

And I have just solved the install problem for BTS via IM with Japan. It involved some delicate registry surgery. Thankfully the patient should pull though.

Comment

• thank you mmc now i can fught my war.

Comment

Working...
                                X