Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot connekt either. Most irritating.

it says "Connected to Host" and there it is be stoppink.

Comment

• Russia you have some diplomatic mail to respond to both in the story thread and in PMs.

Comment

• Cannot connect.

I hope we plan on turning the clock back for all these missed turns...

Comment

• That doesn't mean that I don't believe you, it most probably means that there's more going on at your side. You said you had these problems already saturday last week. That was before my connection problems started.
          I'll also add that this is DEFIANTLY on your end Cyber. What is the chances that 3-5 players are all going to experience the same error at the same time, and it is on their end?

Comment

• STILL not able to get in. And I haven't even seen MMC around so we can't switch over to him yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinchak
              Cannot connect.

I hope we plan on turning the clock back for all these missed turns...
              As Cyber has already stated, the game has frozen, and has been frozen for quite a while now. There are less missed turns than you might think.

Originally posted by Pinchak
              I'll also add that this is DEFIANTLY on your end Cyber. What is the chances that 3-5 players are all going to experience the same error at the same time, and it is on their end?
              Why is Cyber being 'DEFIANT'? He has already acknowledged the problems on his end, and was talking about someone's problems that started before everyone else's. One person had problems on their end, then Cyber's server started having problems. They may be related, or they may not, but we won't find out for a while.
              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• I can't host without a save. and Cyber can't give me a save until he gets home, at which point he might as well just restart the pitboss server. However, I can still take over if Cyber can't solve his ISP problems.
                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC
                  Why is Cyber being 'DEFIANT'? He has already acknowledged the problems on his end, and was talking about someone's problems that started before everyone else's. One person had problems on their end, then Cyber's server started having problems. They may be related, or they may not, but we won't find out for a while.
                  I think he meant DEFINITELY, not DEFIANTLY.

Comment

• I think he meant DEFINITELY, not DEFIANTLY.
                    Yeah, you know you have spelling problems when the spell check gives you suggestions, and you STILL pick out the wrong one.

Comment

• Game's up again!
                      No turns or moves were lost.
                      Last few days the game has not proceed. More info later
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• That is odd,

Comment

• Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by classical_hero
                            That is odd,
                            The game has been hanging since the khmer logged in. There was a pop-up. Since then the game appeared to be up, but was just staying idle on "9.45 minutes left to play"

When I came home I've saved the game, rebooted the machine and restarted the pitboss server.

I was able to download at 350 kB/sec again thus everything seems fine again.

Maybe I must restart the pitboss server every few days.

Comment

• It's not the download speed that affects PitBoss, but the upload speed.

Comment

• Well, both were crappy last week.
                                Both also seem to be ok again, if not, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X