This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome hasn't.

I'm not even able to log on and I've been trying for several hours.

Comment

• I have not been able to connect either. I have been trying since yesterday and nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
        you wont get many people willing to bac kup a few turns..

But i tihnk if need be it is an option..

For agame that is going to go for two years a couple of days repeat not so bad.

If you happy to continue celts then so be it.

But if you missed to omuch stuff and need help then weshoudl back it up.
        I'm not asking to back up just for me, but several people are reporting problems connecting all week. For the benefit of the game, I think it would be best to pause until Cyber has an opportunity to check the server and fix whatever is causing the problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
          Both.

There were two or three other posts the page before.

Comment

• @japan what problem do you have? According to civstats do you not have the same problems as the rest of us.

@rome / celts
            Try it more then 1 or 2 times. It's often the 3rd or 4th attempt that works.

@celts
            Civstats says you were logged in twice for at least 10 minutes. Were you in the game or were you downloading those 10+ min?

I can't pause the game now since i am not home.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I'm not sure what the problem is. I downloaded the 3.17 patch and it still didn't let me in so I Downloaded the other patches and still nothing. Maybe it is this laptop. I never played on this one before since it is my wife's. I will keep trying and hopefully it will eventually work. Hopefully my old computer will be finished soon.

Comment

• "It won't let you in"
                What does that mean? What doesn't work? Can you connect? Can't you find the server?

What error message does it give to you?
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• When I check civstats, Sparta has played it's turns for the past couple of days. Is that you, Sparta, or is someone else playing your turns?

To me it's very important what's going on with Sparta (we're neighbours and Sparta is not supposed to place it's city at the wrong site....)

Comment

• khmer have try to play turn but can not.

have try many time as can see as some register. it often not even get to download box. just spinning ball.

still can not get in now. please stop game or mmc save and host.

Comment

• civstat say ganesh online and logged in but are not. can not get in past connect to host. please help poor ganesh.

Comment

• Cannot connect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Greece
                          When I check civstats, Sparta has played it's turns for the past couple of days. Is that you, Sparta, or is someone else playing your turns?

To me it's very important what's going on with Sparta (we're neighbours and Sparta is not supposed to place it's city at the wrong site....)
                          umm you tlaking to yorself ??

Comment

• EDIT
                            Last edited by The Capo; September 17, 2008, 19:49.
                            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Connection to server

The server needs to be rebooted. Insane connect times if possible at all.

Comment

• i think till cyber gets home we stuck...

Do we want to stop playing till cyber gets home then get him to reload back to today..

Comment

Working...
                                X