Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, sorry I just moved, I was still working on the Mod and it totally slipped my mind. And @MMC I'll get back to you when I get all of these new leaders figured out (I have to do their diplomacy texts, which is extremely tedious.)

As for Russia, yeah I don't know. You all know what my positions are so I don't have to repeat them. Its clear to me at least that the guy is gone, and if he isn't gone he's being irresponsible and it really isn't fair. Especially considering you had Krill asking to join a while ago. So who knows what's going on really. I'd sub him out though, and I would also demand a good explanation when he comes back, if he doesn't really have one I would seriously consider booting him.
    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• put him on ai the timer

Comment

• @ozzy. stop editing my f@cking post. if you have a problem let me know don't be going around touching sh$t you don't need to touch.

Comment

• LOL what was edited? I wanna know.

Comment

• the pic i have in my story with the girl walking to the jade sword

Comment

• Seriously? That's stupid. I saw that picture, it wasn't bad.

EDIT: Actually I just checked and its still there. Unless you put it back in, in which case he will probably take it down again.

Comment

• i put it back twice and if i have to di it again i'm going to be pissed

Comment

• Originally posted by The Capo
                  LOL, why does everyone keep calling Portugal "Port of Gaul"?

That isnt' where the name Portugal comes from. Why is this such a popular belief?

On Terra it does.

Also that is because everyone want's to emulate the Romans.

Comment

• Let's find a sub for Russia.

Making Russia is unacceptable, since then I would have to go for overkill to get a reasonable peace deal. Also the sub must know everything of my previous dealings with Russia and respect agreements made prior to the war.

Comment

• Unless they totally kick my ass.

To the victor goes the spoils,
                      might makes right and all that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal

Vikings are correct i should not get votes for round 1 & 2. Of course I do not care about the votes, if i did i would have voted the first time around.

But again I want to follow the system, thus my voting for round 3 has been done already. 1 round of 3 ain't that bad
                        you have created the largest civ in game and dont care about winning ??? this is strange

Comment

• I just tried to join as Russia, which was possible.
                          I've ended their turn and their next turn. I hope everybody is fine with that.

Didn't peek at their civ. Just had to give some city-build orders. I Just repeated their last order.

Comment

• how did you get in it? do you have their pass word?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Greece
                              I just tried to join as Russia, which was possible.
                              I've ended their turn and their next turn. I hope everybody is fine with that.

Didn't peek at their civ. Just had to give some city-build orders. I Just repeated their last order.
                              I guess it sad that he hasnt been around.

As Cyber is only one who knows who is in real life, it time for Cyvber to contact him personally

Comment

• due to personal issues this will be my last post for sometime.

I will be taking my turns

But the need to post has gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X