Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score based on two voting rounds and the actual in-game-score.

Code:
    		Story	Diplo	Mili	Score	Total	Voted
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Persia		16	16	13	15	60	xx
    Maya		11	14	18	16	59	xx
    Rome		11	17	16	14	58	xx
    Greece 		18	14	12	13	57	xx
    Korea		17	18	16	5	56	xx
    Vikings		14	14	17	4	49	xx
    Khmer		9	11	11	17	48	xx
    Metal		13	11	11	10	45	xx
    Natives		9	15	11	7	42	xx
    Russia		12	7	11	11	41	x
    Portug		6	5	11	18	40
    Japan		15	5	16	2	38	xx
    Inca		6	5	11	12	34
    Spain		6	8	11	8	33	xx
    Celts		6	9	11	6	32	 x
    America		6	5	11	9	31	 x
    HRE		9	5	11	3	28	 x
    England		6	7	11	1	25	 x
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• So the military, diplo, & story points listed in that chart, are those just from this voting round? How are the first round's votes factored in?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Portugal needs to start voting it seems, I will do my best to try and vote for round 3 so I can get an x for participation.

Comment

• So that I do not accidently ignore this part of the game process again I have sent my votes for round 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
            So the military, diplo, & story points listed in that chart, are those just from this voting round? How are the first round's votes factored in?
            no, it's the result from both voting rounds.
            All votes people received from round 1 and 2 have been added to each other.
            Then the civ with most votes in each category got 18 points, 2nd got 17 points, etc.

ie.
            story telling:
            Zulu: r1 14 votes, r2 8 votes = 22 votes
            French: r1 6 votes, r2 12 votes = 18 votes
            China: r1 9 votes, r2 8 votes = 17 votes
            etc. etc.

Zulu: 18 points
            French: 17 points
            China: 16 points
            etc. etc.

Someone can compare this months list to last months list to see who gained points and who lost points compared to last month.

I have no seperated data that shows how everyone did this month only. Maybe I'll calculate it later.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• England voted twice. How come there's only one cross? Maybe it got lost when your ISP went down?

I'll forward via PM.
              Last edited by MMC; August 26, 2008, 19:11.
              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• I have sent my votes for round 3.
                Portugal, you really shouldn't vote for round 3 until September.

Comment

• ummi ws of the bleief that if you didnt vote you couldnt score:?

is this correct, becasue it appears that port of gaul has not voted and stil lreceived votes.

just wondering

Comment

• inca never voted either

Comment

• LOL, why does everyone keep calling Portugal "Port of Gaul"?

That isnt' where the name Portugal comes from. Why is this such a popular belief?
                      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• becasue when people first meet the language barrier meant that portugul was misheard and called Port of gaul.

same as Pierca is known to Oldonia as The Pierced Ones.

It has nothing to do with where the real name came from

Comment

• Originally posted by The Capo
                          LOL, why does everyone keep calling Portugal "Port of Gaul"?

That isnt' where the name Portugal comes from. Why is this such a popular belief?
                          The belief is not one of correctness, it is one of humour. We know it's not right, and that just makes it funnier.
                          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009

Comment

• is this correct, becasue it appears that port of gaul has not voted and stil lreceived votes.
                            Vikings are correct i should not get votes for round 1 & 2. Of course I do not care about the votes, if i did i would have voted the first time around.

But again I want to follow the system, thus my voting for round 3 has been done already. 1 round of 3 ain't that bad

Comment

• You should not vote for round 3 until September, because you are voting for the whole of the month of August, and there is still a few days left. I am givven to understand that a few players may have big things planned over the next couple of days.

Comment

• Also, do I have a basic majority agreement to kick Russia?
                                This turn, only Capo and Russia are left to play their turns, and I know Capo is around somewhere (or he was until a few minutes ago).

I am not arguing for changing the timer or speeding the game up, however, if Russia is the only player left at the end of the turn for several turns, then they are holding up the game, and action should be taken. The turn timer is not there to set a minimum length of turn, nor as an automatic turn-ender. It is there to ensure that one or two missed turns does not hold up the entire game.

Comment

Working...
                                X