This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @MMC: it's 1234 (the password)

Regarding the punishment, I've said my thing. it's up to the players to vote now.
    Please vote in this thread in the pre-set format so that I don't have to search for votes burried in some obscure threads or posts in this thread.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I for one, am not against asking anyone with a red tag against their name on Poly to arbitrate for us, except Cyber for obvious reasons (can anyone say Conflict of Interest? ).

If Snoopy is watching, would it be too hard to ask him to make a decision on our behalf?
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Ok... the game is up... I haven't connected CivStats at all, and I need to quickly setup my router, but it's working at least.
        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009

Comment

• Under U.S law all people are considered innocent until PROVEN guilty in the court of Law. Where I’m trying to go with this is almost like what Cyber wants except I don't think someone in the game should decide. I think the argument should be given to 3 people who are not playing the game should decide if someone should or should not be punished and what the penalty should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC
            Ok... the game is up... I haven't connected CivStats at all, and I need to quickly setup my router, but it's working at least.
            IP?

Comment

• Hopefully... http://mmc.dontexist.com:2096

Comment

• Not for me, but maybe that's because my neighbour has blocked that port......

Comment

• I don't think my firewall is running, but I'll try and kill it if it is.

EDIT: I just buried my firewall's corpse in the back garden, so it should be safe to come in and play
                  Last edited by MMC; August 22, 2008, 18:14.

Comment

• Still not working. (removed http:// which brought me 1 step further)

Did you configure the port in your pitboss environment?
                    Do you forward that port in your router to the correct pc?

Comment

• Can you join yourself?

Comment

• heh... I might have setup the wrong port...

What's the default port?

Comment

• don't know. I used 2062 I think. Which was not default.
                          2056 is the civ port I think. That's most probably the default port.

Comment

• ok... stick with 2096... I've redirected it to 2056 (which was in the ini file as 'NetComm')

I'll setup UDP and TCP, until someone tells me which one I can remove .

Comment

• Ok... I'm connecting happily, let's hope everyone else can get in.

Comment

• It works. don't touch anything anymore
                                I'm going to sleep now, it's 1am. I'll play my turn tomorrow, but I got into the selection screen.

Just for the record: Everyone, we can play at: mmc.dontexist.com:2096

Comment

Working...
                                X