Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and Rome did it agin... They logged in and forgot to end their turn.
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• MMC i don't care what Pinchak says about you. Your ok in my book. and thank you for temp hosting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
        MMC i don't care what Pinchak says about you. Your ok in my book. and thank you for temp hosting.
        Thanks. Just one question... what has Pinchak said about me? I didn't see anything (at least nothing bad).
        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009

Comment

• i was just joking.

Comment

• Nevermind, I got in.
            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• SO happy that the game is back online

Yay MMC

Comment

• it feels so good to play

thank you again MMC

Comment

• Ugh, I'm gone for the weekend and I was going to login before I left to set up some queues, but... the server was down. So I wasn't able to...

But I didn't have much to do, I guess. So I should be fine.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• So are you going to have a sub or are you just going to let the timer run out?
                    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• shh dont let toni hear about a timer just running out !!

Comment

• Game down ?

Not able to log in

Comment

• As to the discussion about double moves ...

I agree there should be a penalty for repeat double move offendors as it ruins these games but everyone can make a mistake. So perhaps you get one warning and the turn is reloaded if a double move occurs.

If you do it again against the same player during the same war, you foresake logging in a turn and if you do it again during that war... you are no longer in the game. Its that simple.

Honestly penalty has to be real simple (I stopped reading the penalty clauses after the 3rd line) and severe enough to end any issue with double moves.

I'll go back waiting for the game to be back up. Incidently these barbs are bloody fierce in this game ... first time I lost a city to a barb ever but my fault because I was away from key board a turn ... you can't miss a turn in this game or you are screwed with these barbs. Which why I hope this game goes back up or the clock stops counting because I can't get logged in.

Comment

• Ah .... in .... didn't realize the host had changed.

You may want to send out an email to everyone ?

I don't often read these threads. Although I subscribe it gives up notifying you after a while.

I receive a warning message when I log in that the game files you have mmc don't match me ... but it still lets me play.

Comment

• I use Blue Marble, so everyone is going to get a message about different game files.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss America
                                Ah .... in .... didn't realize the host had changed.

You may want to send out an email to everyone ?

I don't often read these threads. Although I subscribe it gives up notifying you after a while.

I receive a warning message when I log in that the game files you have mmc don't match me ... but it still lets me play.
                                I'm sorry, I can't reach the mailaddresses. My server is down.

I assumed that people would check out the thread when they found out that the game was down.
                                I've also created a sticky thread with the new host info. I hoped that would do it.
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X