New Diplo game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Diplo game

Ok the pitboss game going slowly so why not have a second one started at same time,

I am up for it.

Any one else interested.

But perhaps for this one play in old fashioned Diplo style.

Reward the civs that role play the best.

Rasputin, you should not use your pitboss account outside the "Beyond the Pit" threads.

I'm not interested, 1 game at a time is enough for me.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Are you supposed to give up his name like that?

I'd almost rather not play pitboss style, if there is a way we could play a game without using pitboss that would be better in my opinion.

I'd say we at least try and get six to seven players for this, and I would also need to know your availability. Unless you totally insist on playing a pitboss game, in that case I would have to get used to the style.

But I'm down for a new game, if we can get enough players that is.
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

It's alread well known that Rasputin = Vikings

Comment

That is true.

Comment

So I guess there are only two people interested in a new game?
            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

appears so sadly....
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Well, it isn't that surprising. There are 18 players in that one game, so the well seems to have run dry.

I guess I'll just have to wait until these games are over.

That's what I get for leaving I guess, although I didn't really have much of a choice.

One Love.

Comment

well see you in 2 years then capo !!

Comment

Maybe someone win drop and you can sub
                    And I'm sure that within a few months a few of us want to start a 'normal' diplo game again.

Comment

I am up for a diplo game, regular style, not this pitboss thing, if a suitable time slot can be found, but I am not over flexible as regards that unfortunately, however if times are suggested I will give a response on availability

Comment

Well what day/times are you free?

One Love.

Comment

Maybe an early morning Sunday game best for me, Australian time, a 3 hour session from 6am to 9am. This would be Sat afternoon in USA and GMT 21.30 to 24.30 if my calculations are correct. This would be my most reliable time slot, which if game extends into summer/winter time changes will require the northern hemisphere to adjust their times to maintain unchanged Aussie time.

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Which would make the start time between 1 and 4pm in the US (depending on where you live) on saturdays.

Around nine thirty-ish for the Euros, again depending on where you live in Europe, nine thirty GMT that is. So late Saturday night (kinda sucks)

And then really early for the Aussies. (Sunday morning)

Anyone else want to get in on this?

One Love.

Comment

sorry family life doesnt allow time to one self...

Comment

Working...
                              X