Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the picture Russia posted, I thought that Russia had the better land. Maybe the resources weren't perfect, and maybe Russia placed their first cities very badly, but I can't see anything wrong... in fact it looks better than what I could see of Rome's in that pic.

At least Russia has access to Bronze and Iron if they either trade or invade, but I know that I don't have any on my map... that could be something to do with a distinct lack of Bronze working, etc, but still... quit whining.
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• DP

Comment

• I don't think we should complain about our starts. Unfair starts create better diplomacy because players are forced to go after what they need. Now I understand that from a game dynamic perspective unfair start positions COULD ultimately mean the same people are in power the whole time, but this is why we play diplogames. If you think somebody has an edge on you, you must work to prevent it, or at least contain it.

I don't know, I mean my land isn't horrible, but it could be better, as I am sure everyone can say. You know, I lost access to a river that could have been useful to me (where I am with the Maya are there is one river that splits into two rivers, one goes south which is where Seoul is, and the other west, which is now ABOVE our border agreement), but I lost it because my previous player got himself into a, albeit short, war with the Maya. So things happen that can change the situation, and as Pinchak said, if you can't get more land explore. Look at Portugal in real life. Their colonies dwarfed their homeland, I know that statement was very simplified, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

When life hands you lemons, make some lemonade.

Comment

• mmm, lemonade.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Yes, its delicious.
            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• i think the map is fine and for the record anyone trys to take any of my islands i will repond without warning and with deadly force.

Comment

• Any one got any settlers i can have !!!

Comment

• keep pushing my bottons

Comment

• How can one know if an island is "yours" ?

Comment

• youll know when i destroy your ships

Comment

• Ok... good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                          mmm, lemonade.
                          Originally posted by The Capo
                          Yes, its delicious.
                          Lemonade put me in hospital two weeks ago...
                          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Persia
                            How can one know if an island is "yours" ?
                            all of them except Alcatraz Island....

Comment

• even that island is mine!

Comment

• well if you want to send your prisoners here you can..

Comment

Working...
                                X