X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the world isnt that big....

Just sail around till you find him

Comment

• I've been sailing and all i've run into are barbs all over. they are tons on my island and even more on yourside. the barbs are insane they are building cities on my islands which is pissing me off noone can inhabit those islands but me.

Comment

• well cool you got someone to fight at last.

Comment

• i don't like to fight them. they are too easy to kill. i want to fight a real person who will give me a challenge

Comment

• besides i want the barbs to build their cities all over so i can just come in and take them insted of waiting for ever to build a settler.

Comment

• Vikings, you are a bit too... hmmm bureaucratic about story posts. You are on the top of the list, simply because of the huge number of very short posts you have sent.

Why don't you make a new list, taking the number of lines instead of the number of posts ? I'd like to see who would be on top (i'd guess either Japan or Ozzy).

Comment

• wooooo Japan is #1

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Persia
                  Vikings, you are a bit too... hmmm bureaucratic about story posts. You are on the top of the list, simply because of the huge number of very short posts you have sent.

Why don't you make a new list, taking the number of lines instead of the number of posts ? I'd like to see who would be on top (i'd guess either Japan or Ozzy).
                  and then subtract any post not relveant to the game.

i know i know....

Comment

• Hey, if i am correct, the smaller continent (Oldonians, Wyandot Nation, Piercia, Rome, Portugal, Russia, ???, ???) May not have a single religion founded on it. That sucks.

One of us should focus on that.

Comment

• eh? how do you know that we're all on same continent?

and as for religion. forget about it. there is beink no way Rus be first for anything.

pinchak. I have some serious critiscism for you landwise... pray you never reveal your identity, for if you do, Rus will come bearink down upon you with great vengeance and furious anger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Russia pinchak. I have some serious critiscism for you landwise... pray you never reveal your identity, for if you do, Rus will come bearink down upon you with great vengeance and furious anger.
                        It would be hilarious if this was Pinchak playing as Russian, and trying to throw us off the scent

On a more serious note, Why does Greece keep retiring? I find the easiest way to close the game (at least the only way that doesn't cause a Visual C++ runtime error for me) is to run the game in window mode and click the little x in the corner... heard no complants yet, and thus it seems safe.
                        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Russia
                          eh? how do you know that we're all on same continent?
                          We knew that Oldonians, Wyandot Nation and me are on the same continent.
                          We knew that Portuguese, Romans and you are on the same continent.

I just met Rome.

And i won't forget about religion ! +2 , +4 and +10% ... + civics

And BTW... you're damn right about terrain distribution... looking at the maps of the Oldonians, i begin to wonder if the distance between starting positions has been given alot of thought.

Comment

• looking at the map myself I have determined the next ship to enter my waters without my approval will be destroyed!

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC
                              On a more serious note, Why does Greece keep retiring?
                              I am sorry. I was making screenshots and tried to remove the 'cultural borders' (they look crazy) by trying every key-combination. Some of those combinations apparantly were 'retire'

I also had to login/logout a few times to alter the size of the units and the number of units per group.

It was a pure login / logout feast, I think I retired twice as well.......

Thanks for the kind words on my graphics!
                              I am defenitely not a graphics wizzard. It's more looking for the right screens and finding the right backgrounds on google image search. Then combine both.
                              I wish I were a real graphics wizzard, then it wouldn't have lasted about 3 hours to create the images

To some of the much posting civs, sometimes it's hard for me to keep up with your stories. I simply can't read 3 pages of stories every day. And when you get behind, reading the stories, it's getting even more difficult to catch up again.

In my opinion sometimes less is more.
                              I really appreciate your dedication but I felt like I had to share with you guys that it's sometimes hard to read everything.

I certainly do not base my votes on nr of posts.
                              To me it matters if a player can grab my attention and take me away in their story! I have been following the Korea/Maya issue closely to see how these guys would solve things. Same with the Russia/Rome/Portugal border issue. Not a lot of text, but interesting to keep an eye on.

Last issue: My civ is not "The Greek". I rule three civs. The Athenians, the Spartans and the Corinthians. Don't mix them up!

Ok, that's a lot of words for someone who didn't say much so far. I'm more the kind of guy who posts one lengthy posts in a while and shuts up then for a few weeks again.

I may be low key in the following weeks as well since I'm going to the east coast for a couple of weeks for a well deserved holiday. I'll have a connection overthere though, so no worries.

Comment

• That may be true Greece, but other nations will just collectively refer to you as the Greeks. At least the Koreans do, there is a post about it coming up...
                                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Working...
                                X