Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since there's no consensus about the timer I'll switch to a 12h/turn timer till the 100 turns point from next turn on.

That's in fact 13-14 hours since the pitboss adds some time for ever time someone logs into the game.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• If I read the thread correctly many said 8hrs would be just fine till 100 maybe even more.

I like the 12/14hrs timer idea. Maybe have 12/14 hrs for the next 100-200 turns?

Anyway this will give us 2 turns per day which is sweet! Some say they need more hrs, why will you? In my case I will at least play 99% of my turns and if i miss a turn i will have given orders to my people what to do.

The 24hrs just makes no sence for me. But that's me and we are all different with all kinds of crazy schedules.

Also if by any chance we go for more hrs on the timer, I am not too worried. I see that 90% of the players take their turns periodically so we may end the turn even before the timer runs out.

AND IF WE HAVE A TRIBE SLOWING US DOWN BY NOT ENDING ITS TURN WE WILL SEND JAPAN TO DEAL WITH THEM.

Comment

• I like having two turns a day but I like 3 better. With 2-3 turns a day I could keep building up my invasion.. I mean ambassadorial units without having to keep waiting weeks for them to finish. Besides if we play 1 turn I might end up being the one slowing everyone down since there would be no reason for me to log on for a long time.

Comment

• Yay!... We'll get to watch Japan invade itself...

On another note, I appear to have the most crowded city on the planet. The highest population, and yet the least land area. That could explain why my city looks like a post-industrial smogfest before I've even gotten ahold of Bronze Working (let alone anything more advanced).
          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• What are the rules on sharing maps (images) via email prior to acheiving that tech ? I assume its not permitted?

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC
              Yay!... We'll get to watch Japan invade itself...
              You underestimate me. I have the perfect defense that lets me go on the offensive without having to worry about my civ being attacked. My people are probably the only ones with galleys, which makes me the ruler of the seas. And even when someone else does make a galley I’ll already have my fleet waiting for the person foolish enough to try to invade Japan.

Comment

• i dont thing map sharing should be permitted until you reach the tech.

Comment

• I think it should be allowed. Very important for negotiating borders and such.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    I think it should be allowed. Very important for negotiating borders and such.
                    Exactly. And any civilization at this point should be able to draw primitive stick maps.

Comment

• Speaking of which... has anyone e-mailed me to my pitboss account? I don't have the password. If you have, please resend to alex ...at... oneandfour.org.

If I have a free moment I'll be sending e-mails of my own soon.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I don't know how many people we have living in the states, but maybe a pause for the holiday weekend would be appropriate. I know several are out of touch as will I be. I doubt I'll have any opportunity to play Friday or Saturday.

Comment

• we must not pause we should push on. just give your peole enough orders to keep them buisy for a while.

Comment

• Vikings, Celts & Khmer, you've got mail!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
                              Trust me I didn't mean for my stories to feel middle-ageish. I did intend on using Nobunaga first though because he is my favorite. Trust me this Oda is nothing like the One you are referring too. This one’s lust for blood is twice that of the Nobunaga you refer to. Just wait till we get further along and you’ll see why I started the way I have. And so my post don’t hurt you any more I’ll split up the paragraphs.
                              As i said, i didn't mean to offend you, it was simply my personal opinion.

Comment

• Why are the Greeks still in the game? 3hrs and counting.

Comment

Working...
                                X