No announcement yet.

Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be up for one, assuming the time zones allow for it.

Comment

• i'd be down for something next week, but i'd have to re-purchase civ 4. it would probably be worth it for me to do so through steam so i'll always have it.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I'll keep checking back in. I'm avail later tonight hopefully, and I start my vacation next Wednesday so I'll have some free time.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hey Rah, long time no see I am willing to join.

Comment

• Not planning on joining, but I just want to point out that the Apolyton team is still doing well in the inter-site demogame. The game has been going for a while now, we are in the modern age and we're one of the top remaining civs.

Any of y'all want to get involved in Team Poly? Participation has dipped and we could use some new blood!
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• i'm game for tomorrow, after nine pm eastern.

Comment

• i'm also game next saturday.

Comment

• I might play too.
                  http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• RAH. can we make this happen?

Comment

• Good probability. Post available times. I just got back from a week in Florida so I need to verify that the wife hasn't committed me yet (what a straight line)
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I am available tomorrow from 830 pm on, barring complications at work.

Comment

• What time zone 8:30. I'll keep an eye open.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• eastern. I thought I had put that in, but apparently I didn't

Comment

• At that time I'll be walking my kids through the botanical gardens at 10:30 in the morning on Sunday... August 2017.

Comment

• Now that's a time zone difference.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X