No announcement yet.

Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm scheduled out at six, so i can be ready for game on at seven.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• ready to drop like it's hot.

Comment

• You ready to play
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• jesjes. I don't have to be to work until nine, and my ex has the baby.

Comment

• i should be available starting 9pm eastern this saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by trev View Post
              Just got back from interstate, a lack of postings mean I am unaware of whether a game is starting or not, can someone let me know what is happening and whether there will be a game to join please?
              I may be around this afternoon, so if anyone wants to start a game post here and I may join you (if BtS. I no longer have a working version of warlords.)

Comment

• I'm up for one during the next 8 or so hours...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                  I need a little 'cough' here to keep track of musings and updated activity. Thank you.
                  just me reminding you i will not be able to play the weekend, as i am flying into peoria saturday.

also remember i will be in chicago thursday for the cubs game?

will see you thursday, will call from peoria when i get in.

Comment

• Hey, what happened the Rah Ming games? Is it all Civ 5 now?
                    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I dont know the guy who started this or is he at civ5 already, but we can make this tradition goes on anyway. Last saturday we played with another pitbosser from here and I think we can gather at last 5-6 people from the forum to start and play a game online in the lobby. Saturday at night European time would be perfect for me and 3 other guys from this forum I can think of.
                      http://datingsidorsingel.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                        I need a little 'cough' here to keep track of musings and updated activity. Thank you.
                        just me reminding you i will not be able to play the weekend, as i am flying into peoria saturday.

also remember i will be in chicago thursday for the cubs game?

will see you thursday, will call from peoria when i get in.

Comment

• as far as i'm aware, i think we're all woefully overdue for an MP game.

Comment

• Just a note for those that participated in our Saturday night games.
                            Baron O passed away and the funeral was last week, just north of Peoria.
                            He was a good friend and will be missed.

Maybe it's time to honor his memory with a few games.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Damn, sorry to hear that.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Are there still any old timers around? Maybe it's time to try a game or two.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X