• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're starting in a couple of minutes join if you can
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• was it an exceptionally quick night?
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I'm here for civ (hopefully longer this time!) - i'm going to grab some food and be back around 5:30-5:45.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Ok, i'll keep an eye open. anybody else
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'll stick an MP question in this thread.

How does the differing levels of difficulty affect players in the game? FE, when I play MP with my buddies, they usually pick noble-prince while I pick Monarch. But the AI cities still start with warriors. Any thoughts?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Since we all use noble, not sure of the impact. Somebody explained it once.

If you're around tonight, let us know. 7:45-8:15 central time.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Unfortunately that'll be too early for me. Maybe Saturday(?).
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• interest!

fresh reinstall of all things civ now

Comment

• i'm down for tonight, if anyone else is. i may also have some hangers-on, if i can disseminate the info to interested parties.

Comment

• What time is good for you?
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• any time, really.

Comment

• HAHAHAH 90 MINUTES LATER. Did you talk any interested parties into playing?
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• messaging now. i'll let you know in a moment.

Comment

• one is a go, so depending on if there are others on your end...

Comment

• I'll call barano, that will give us 4
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X