Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already have
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Herc, saygame, are you joining us???
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ok, herc is in, now just saygame, if you're coming
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Still lookin for your door in.....IP?
          "Pain IS Scary!!!"
          Jayne, from Firefly

Comment

Check your Private Messages...
            And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Originally posted by Saygame
              Still lookin for your door in.....IP?
              just go to direct connection and paste in Rah's IP
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Saygame- Rah has private messaged you the IP number. You need to open BTS, go to multiplayer, direct IP and then type in the address on the next screen.
                "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

saygame, if you get a peer blocking message, just try again, the person that blocks you will back out till you're in
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Pm me please...
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

TRY JOINING AGAIN
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

RAH at ming's if anyone is interested
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is this the thread for the game I was in last night? Just want to subscribe if it is.

Comment

Is there a game tonight (Saturday the 8th)?

Comment

Last night we played two games. The first lasted around 40 turns since Deity Dude attacked Rah right off the bat, I decided to also attack Rah hoping to find Rah's defenders weakened, and then someone else came up behind me and destroyed my city with metal. All in all a short game.

The second game lasted much longer and had a lot more going on. At one time or another it seemed like everyone but me was in the lead. I was stuck on a small exposed bit of land with no metal and few trees to chop I did succeed in taking one of Rah's cities near copper but before I could get it hooked up he counter attacked and retook the city so other then the very end I spent the entire game without metal. That really cramps your style when you're scheming world conquest.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by McLMan
                                Is this the thread for the game I was in last night? Just want to subscribe if it is.
                                Hey McLMan. Good game last night.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X