Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

History of the World 8 - Organisation Thread (Pt3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn 62 turns. What happened?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Germany won a diplo victory.

Comment

• I missed the last session.

Congrats Toni!!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Tx Ozzy,

Not sure why it happened, i was just playing with my UN options and ppl voted for me. (was trying to buy votes by being nice

CS was saying we go one turn back and continue playing, because there is still blood in this game. Maybe not a good way to end with a diplo victory.

I'm ok either way.

Ozzy so u know India is no more, everyone jumped them except the peaceful Inca.

Oh and crazy Lincoln was again here lol, and he had fun.

He went to change his vassalage, dropped the mali master and got Kuno to vassal him.

Comment

• Lincoln didn't play England? Was I AI?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
              Maybe not a good way to end with a diplo victory.
              What better way to win a diplo game than with diplo victory!!

Well done Toni.
              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Thanks Deity, so are you playing HOTW10 BTS with us?

We will be starting to organize the thread very soon. So please keep and eye on us

Comment

• Deity said that he couldn't play anymore till the summer was over (or HOTW 11) (HOTW 10 is LzPrst's thing, let's not confuse things)

I thought it was only fair to 'give' the Ottomans to Lincoln since he subbed 3 times already for us and asked for a civ of his own.

toni 'won' a diplo victory, but I think that everybody accidentally voted for him, thinking that it was a normal election. I voted for him because I hitted a key by accident.

I say: let's play this game further, even more because we'd better not start HOTW11 right now, before the vacations start. I'll launch a HOTW11 thread right now so we can start planning.

It would be a pitty to be without a game, I think, till HOTW11 starts, so let's just launch with an auto-save of the turn before Toni got his diplo victory.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Not saying btw that Toni didn't deserve it.
                    He's playing smart games, keeping on friendly base with everybody, supporting wars behind the scenes and supplying others with his troops

Comment

• Congrats Toni! I wish I could have stuck around to see it.

It will be hard for me to play in the next couple of weeks so Im going to treat this game like it is over. If you play on, feel free to get somebody to take Mali over. My summer is just too busy for even a few hours on Friday, these last couple sessions were really hard for me to show up for.

Id be interested in getting into another one sometime this winter, but probably only after Christmas. Good job again Toni, you really had this under control from day one I think
                      Non Serviam

Comment

• thanks Mike & CS for the nice words.

Comment

• I can only play next friday btw, after that I'm gone for 3 weeks, with one week available in between somewhere.

Comment

• We play friday, right?

Comment

• I think I'm done on this one. I'd be glad to take a faster run at BTS to get a feel for the maps in the diplo game style.

Who has BTS? It is out in Australia, so we will start to see more players.

Comment

• I say we just consider the game over.

Comment

Working...
                                X