Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

History of the World 8 - Organisation Thread (Pt2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just and update to kb and deity, there was no session today guys.

Comment

• K, let's vote Deity in the Hall of Fame now: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=166602
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I have some good news on the technical front. I was experiencing connection issues with a couple, but not all my pitboss games. With snoopy369's help (he will get my vote for the HOF for his pitboss guide alone), I was able to isolate the problem to the router. The combination of expanding the ports beyond 2056, and setting up a DMZ to essentially shut down the router's firewall, seems to have worked. Looking forward to trying this out in MP.

We playing tomorrow night?
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• wow the day I forget to show up you don't have a session man am I lucky. Unfortuantly I have a job interview tommorow three hours away at 4:30. So its doubtful I will be able to show up in time for the game. I will attempt to but no promises feel free to let the AI take my civ. Just made the appointment today or would have looked for a replacement.
          A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• You will show up, Daniel, but just a bit later?
            I hope you can make it!!!

Beta: how many ports did you assign to civ in your router? 2056 - 2060 or something? Great to hear that you fixed your problems! Snoopy is da man!

Comment

• Yea, what did you do? Maybe I should try it myself.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I found out that you can put a "port = 2056" line in the ini-file. Maybe that's a good thing to do anyway, to be sure that port 2056 will be used, and not some other port. I may be wrong though.

I'm going to write a story now, after that I'll do the activity update, thus if you want to be high in the update, post in the meanwhile 8)

Comment

• 500+ posts, created a new thread HERE and moved the last posts from this thread to the new one.

Comment

Working...
                  X