This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    you can't even show the site the respect to read them in the first place.

In all fairnessl, I didn't read the rules until a a few months after I became a part owner. And that's only because you asked me to review the modifications you made.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      I almost did last weekend but for some reason the Warlord strat game tempted me more. I'm not a fan of marathon or huge maps so the combination sounded like more of a chore so I went warlord strat. Maybe this weekend.
      Go for it, if for no other reason than to see if brandon will play a real map afterwards. The map is pretty much designed for an easy low strategy builder win. The resource spread/map size pretty much suggests huge sprawling empires with no need to play smart and make use of your land. Alternatively you can think of it as a challenge by trying a new strat for you on it and taking the continent itself as the real point of the map, seeing what you can do with an entire continent that's a virtual wasteland aside from the capital.

Comment

• If most of the game is [enter], [enter], [enter] maybe a cultural try.
        But then on top of marathon and huge and being on an island by yourself, to add insult to injury, you get to be TOK. Every additional piece of information just makes it sound worse for a warmonger like me. Oh and your island sucks in terms of resources. I can almost see myself chambering that 45 round now. But like watching NASCAR just to see the car crashes, I may have to try it. But if I have probs loading it, I refuse to unistall and reinstall just to torture myself. A man has to retain some dignity. Of course I'm married so ignore the dignity reference.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You are the one trying to make it a game of stop talking... why, is that important to you?

But you aren't following the rules... and just because of your opinion of me, that's no excuse for breaking them. By saying the rules are out the window, you are disrespecting the Owners of this site, not me. Is that really your wish. Do you care so little about his community that you will piss all over the rules established by this site?

You have no good reason for breaking the rules. Please point out the rule I broke... oh, that's right, you can't even show the site the respect to read them in the first place.
          as long as you continue to insult and annoy me (examples ive already posted) i will too. im not disrespecting the owners or anyone else, just you. notice im only mentioning you, also notice you cant stop. whenever you leave me alone, i'll leave you alone. whatever you do to me, i do to you.
          Last edited by brandonjm8; January 14, 2010, 00:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brael View Post
            Go for it, if for no other reason than to see if brandon will play a real map afterwards. The map is pretty much designed for an easy low strategy builder win. The resource spread/map size pretty much suggests huge sprawling empires with no need to play smart and make use of your land. Alternatively you can think of it as a challenge by trying a new strat for you on it and taking the continent itself as the real point of the map, seeing what you can do with an entire continent that's a virtual wasteland aside from the capital.
            hey, nothing i can do about the resources , im sure its happened to you before, it has for me. ive had a few starts with little to no resources. as far as making strategy, wait for those much bigger AI then you send their SoD's towards you, the AI expanded very much faster than all of us. since that is true, one of the aggressive AI's will be coming after ya, if not multiple AI's.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              If most of the game is [enter], [enter], [enter] maybe a cultural try.
              But then on top of marathon and huge and being on an island by yourself, to add insult to injury, you get to be TOK. Every additional piece of information just makes it sound worse for a warmonger like me. Oh and your island sucks in terms of resources. I can almost see myself chambering that 45 round now. But like watching NASCAR just to see the car crashes, I may have to try it. But if I have probs loading it, I refuse to unistall and reinstall just to torture myself. A man has to retain some dignity. Of course I'm married so ignore the dignity reference.
              hey if you want to, load it up, go into WB, change starting locales with one of the 4 sharing that continent to the south. tell us how you do.

Comment

• I'm in a good shape with most of them diplomatically, I would pass them all free religion if I could, but I don't think I can with no tech trading on. The only one who really worries me is Mao, he's been fighting, the others haven't. Even with religion differences though I'm at pleased with several.

Actually, I was contemplating a diplomatic win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brael View Post
                  I'm in a good shape with most of them diplomatically, I would pass them all free religion if I could, but I don't think I can with no tech trading on. The only one who really worries me is Mao, he's been fighting, the others haven't. Even with religion differences though I'm at pleased with several.

Actually, I was contemplating a diplomatic win.
                  i think it was your map i saw, the chinese were much smaller than in mine, in mine they are huge, not as big as darius or brunnis(?) but big. darius is f'ing huge and powerful in mine, im about to meet him and hes buhddist(?), he aint gonna like me , but i have half the world in my religion. in my game frederick is also powerful, hes my worry thus far. im gonna have osaka my war unit city start cranking out knights for awhile. things might change once i plop my two settlers on that southern continent of us, oh well, need those resources.

Comment

• Originally posted by brandonjm8 View Post
                    im not disrespecting the owners or anyone else, just you.
                    Making personal insults is disrespecting the owners because you are violating THEIR rules.

Again, please explain why you think you alone should not have to follow the rules of this site?
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Making personal insults is disrespecting the owners because you are violating THEIR rules.

Again, please explain why you think you alone should not have to follow the rules of this site?
                      only your opinion, since you dont respect mine, i dont respect yours.

and no to the second para.

ive already proven your condescending hypocritical demeanor towards me and baseless assumptions. just cuz you write them off doesnt make them un-true, some others have already agreed with me at least to a point. but none of that really matters, as long as you continue to insult me i'll insult you back however i deem necessary.

Comment

• You using personal insults is agains the rules. That is not an opinion, but a fact.
                        So obviously you think you are above the rules when you call people idiots and other such stuff.
                        That is showing disrespect to the rules, and the owners that made them.

Fact... not opinion.

And you have proven nothing. While you have an opinion, it is not fact.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

You using personal insults is agains the rules. That is not an opinion, but a fact.
                          So obviously you think you are above the rules when you call people idiots and other such stuff.
                          That is showing disrespect to the rules, and the owners that made them.

Fact... not opinion.

And you have proven nothing. While you have an opinion, it is not fact.
                          I DONT CARE!!!

when you talk chit to me of any kind anymore, i'll respond however i want. you dont deserve any benefit of the doubt or respect from me. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD, AS FAR AS YOU GO, RULES BE DAMNED, anyone else besides you i will adhere to the rules, BUT YOU NOOOOOOOOOOO

its fact cuz im not the only one that has agreed with my claims. its somebody elses opinion too, i guess it must've been the FACTS (all your quotes btw) i provided , or maybe they already knew what i know now

Comment

• Originally posted by brandonjm8 View Post
                            I DONT CARE!!!
                            when you talk chit to me of any kind anymore, i'll respond however i want. you dont deserve any benefit of the doubt or respect from me. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD, AS FAR AS YOU GO, RULES BE DAMNED, anyone else besides you i will adhere to the rules, BUT YOU NOOOOOOOOOOO
                            So you are claiming that you are above the rules...

its fact cuz im not the only one that has agreed with my claims. its somebody elses opinion too, i guess it must've been the FACTS (all your quotes btw) i provided , or maybe they already knew what i know now
                            Gee... and there are people that agree with me, it's somebody elses opinion too... I guess it must have been that they also saw all your posts as just backpeddleing and that you weren't providing "FACTS" at all
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Thread closed.
                              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                              X