No announcement yet.

Nothing is reliable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is with battle odds, things can go your way surprisingly well sometimes, often I use horses with double retreat to soften up SOD's and weaken the cats etc. with combat odds around 1 - 2% for win and 50% for retreat, I sometimes win. Why do i do it, there is usually only 1 or 2 pikemen/spearman in that stack, once past them the odds improve considerably and survival rate becomes quite high, other units can mop up afterwards with minimal chance of dying also. of course I will use cats also first up, but I probably use the horses more than most people and cats a little less than most, because cats die much more than horses. Also horses can travel twice as quick to the battle.

Comment

since this is the thread for complaining about the game, it is here where I would like to complain about a machine gun shooting down my stealth bomber.
      I use Posturepedic mattresses for a lifetime of temporary relief.

Comment

Units die in war, get over it.

Yeah trev, you just need to kill those one or two spearman in the stack and then the rest of your horses can romp and stomp. A couple of cats to get them nicked so it doesn't cost too many horses. Especially efficient if they're up against your city with decent culture defense. Take out their seige engines and the rest of the stack will usually just splat against your walls.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by genroxbro
          I know that I am new at this so stick with me. I just installed wamp and joomla and have watched many training videos on a website. I follow everything perfectly but I always end up with zero items in my menu item manager...this includes a home link. I figured out how to create another home link and now magically I have two. Neither of them show up in the Menu Item Manager so I cannot do anything to get rid of the second Home...and I cannot see the first Home link in the manager either. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
          X