No announcement yet.

BtS Patch 3.13 - out now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have had issues with it after i installed it. I unloaded bts and i am in process of reinstalling. I could NOT get game to start after i installed patch.

Comment

• Does Direct2Drive usually have a one day lag?

I can live with a one day, but I'll be mad beyond that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virulent

BTW? Beyond the World?

I'm hoping Firaxis is working on a "Play the Sword" myself .
        What are you, a wise guy?

Brilliant patch.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexman
          I believe the change log included with the patch is not completely up to date (because it had to be sent for translation). The one in the original post of this thread is more recent.
          Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexman
            I believe the change log included with the patch is not completely up to date (because it had to be sent for translation). The one in the original post of this thread is more recent.
            Thank you.
            If you aren't confused,
            You don't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsubame
              Does Direct2Drive usually have a one day lag?

I can live with a one day, but I'll be mad beyond that.
              It had less than a day lag last time, so hopefully it won't be bad
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Backpack

I can confirm that the Steam system just downloaded the update to me. So it is live on Steam!

EDIT: Post 300 - Woot!
                Same here. Now, my two installs are updated (Steam and the CD one - I'm serious, I have both ).
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                  It's not out for Direct2Drive, yet...
                  Steam beats Direct2Drive any day of the week.
                  RIAA sucks
                  The Optimistas
                  I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

• Currently setting up a dual install, since I haven't completed my BTS Tri-League game yet. Thanks Firaxis and Alex!

Edit: Dual-install complete and patched!
                    Last edited by Methos; October 5, 2007, 01:46.
                    Civ4 CFC Hall of Fame: Forums, Rules, FAQ, Tables, Email: hof.civfanatics@gmail.com

Comment

• Just in time for the weekend

Comment

• What is L-system (from the fix-list of the patch; L-system cleanup)?

Comment

• Is anyone (Solver?) able to fix the bug that the culture doesn't show up in the building tooltips? I don't know the values by heart and I don't want to open the Civilopedia for every building I am contemplating to build. Which makes it extremely tedious to play at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aro

Steam beats Direct2Drive any day of the week.
                            I just don't like Steam's nannying. D2D I don't like that much either- but it beats annoying CD-checks. (I generally won't put up with any annoying copy protection)

Comment

• Originally posted by tsubame

I just don't like Steam's nannying. D2D I don't like that much either- but it beats annoying CD-checks. (I generally won't put up with any annoying copy protection)
                              Judging by some of the bug reports, D2D may have done us a favor by not putting up the patch yet.
                              "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

• In game updater now patches to 313. (313, isn't that Donald Duck's license plate?)
                                "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

Working...
                                X