Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO FREE PS3 or X-BOX360 for participating in this NON NIGERIAN NON-SCAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf
    Pinchak: you are an idiot. Of course it's a joke. Holy **** you're daft.

Discuss the topic... not the posters. Enough with the personal insults....
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
      This has to be a comedy piece. Nobody could be this dumb.
      Haven't we seen people complain about this "problem" (in all seriousness) already?
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Everyone has their own idea of humour. My fiance and I think different things are funny. I could personally see and appreciate the joke (though the zoid thing went over my head). As long as it's not in poor taste, and I don't believe this is.

I also took it tongue in cheek, totally unserious in nature
        Agreed, Grandpa.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Discuss the topic... not the posters. Enough with the personal insults....
          Re-address it to Pinchak's Post:
          - Dregor

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
            Haven't we seen people complain about this "problem" (in all seriousness) already?
            Yup, I've seen every single one of these points as a genuine complaint. Never all in the same place, but without further context that would make it very hard to tell if it's a joke or not. And no, it's not the slightest bit funny either
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus

And no, it's not the slightest bit funny either
              Maybe not to you and your view of humor, but to me, I saw it as a humourous rant, I didnt think he was verbally assaulting anyone with anger, merely frustrated to the point of making light of civ's tech tree choices and paths.

Not funny as in a stand up comedian but "humourous" as in frustration turned loose through an emotional vent of a twisted humor rant

Gramps
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

grandpa troll

Comment

Originally posted by dregor

Re-address it to Pinchak's Post:
                  nice

Comment

You guys are friggen dumb.

First off, I stated in my first post that I thought it could be a bad joke.

Then Wiglaf has to come out and call me an idiot or daft or whatever just because I entertained the idea that it could be serious if written by a certain type of person.

Bottom line is you flammed me first... so I really don't see any reason to redirect Ming's comment anywhere.

Sure, I'll tell you to go F yourself if you just come out of left field and call me an idiot.

Dip$hit.
                    Last edited by Pinchak; April 16, 2007, 20:38.

Comment

Well, you flamed the nice funny guy posting on that site first. And you did it for a dumb reason...so...

ITS ON NOW]] 4$#$%%$

haters
                      haters who get called on it and hate even more

Comment

I simply responded to Gramps request to give my take on it, you took it upon yourself to flame me. Ming even called you on it.

Admins... can you plz lock this guy up for awhile or something.

Just because my opinion differs with someones on a subject is not flaming. Personal attacks are.

ITS ON NOW]] 4$#$%%$
                        Oh so scared! You found me out! I'm a "hater".

Tell you what son, just because you live in DC doesn't make you black, as much as you wish it did. So take your Georgetown backwards ballcap, your RocaWear jeans, and your Jordans and shove them where the sun don't shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchak
                          You would be surprized what some people complain about in complete seriousness.

...And if you were litterate Wiglaf you would have seen that one of my two conclusions was that it was a poor joke.
                          When belittling another's level of literacy, it's generally bad form to misspell words.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I associate literacy more with comprehension then spelling. The internet is a poor spellers playground.

Comment

Please, cant we..Get Along?

This thread was intended to hear views, -MINUS the personal insults.

Gramps
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yeah, that is what I initially though.

Until Ghetto D here decided to pull his gat.

Comment

Working...
                                X