Expansion 2 news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion 2 news?

It's the end of January, and it's been a few months since anything was said about a second expansion for Civ 4. So, has anyone heard anything new? Is a second expansion still planned/in the works?

I think the news will come between mid March and mid April.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

I think that at the very latest, new info will come around the old E3 time in May.
      The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
      "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
      "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
      The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Then blake needs to make sure his latest patch is bullet proof so it can be added
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That's probably why we're seeing a new verion almost every week lately. I just got around to trying out one version, only to find another up on the site already.

Comment

I am curious. It would be nice to get some expansion on naval warfare, and also to finally see the Babylonians
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

and also to finally see the Babylonians

Yeah, that'd be good if only to see Alexander01 shut up .
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ps, I'm taking bets on what civs'll be in the game, peeps. Only betting in avaters, location and sig lines.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Can I guess also?
                  Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

It would be neat to see some optional fantasy civs. Elves, Orcs, Saurians. Those would be cool civs...if Highly Unlikely.
                    I don't know what I've been told!
                    Deirdre's got a Network Node!
                    Love to press the Buster Switch!
                    Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

Originally posted by gdijedi7
                      It would be neat to see some optional fantasy civs. Elves, Orcs, Saurians. Those would be cool civs...if Highly Unlikely.
                      I'd get the hell out of here before I erupt into an episode of Tourettes
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I hope Australia is in the xp.

Comment

I hope there is an option for barbarians that you can actually set where the standard rate is 100 and you can slide the bar to either to 0 or 200
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
                            I hope Australia is in the xp.
                            Since when could Australia ever be classed as 'civilisation'?
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Since when could Australia ever be classed as 'civilisation'?
                              Since they exported Paul Hogan.

Comment

Working...
                              X