No announcement yet.

Warlords bug list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care about a city not yielding 3 food when it's build on a floodplain. I can see the logic behind that.

But the floodplain should at least return when you raze the city. It's extremely annoying to loose floodplains like this. The AI always builds its cities at stupid locations and sometimes you have to raze them to get access to a good location. Rather annoying of that good location then turns out to be ruined.

Cities founded on floodplains could yield 3 food, but -1 health (in addition to the current - health from floodplains). That's perhaps a fun idea.

Comment

• It only makes sense for building on a flood plain to have a health penalty if it also provides a benefit -- more food. Since building on a flood plain is equivalent in food, hammers and commerce to building on plains or grassland or tundra, a health penalty doesn't make sense to me. Now, if you wanted to make a city founded on a flood plain generate 3 or 4 food, I'd be all in favor of the health penalty.

edit: Sorry Diadem, didn't mean to repeat what you just said -- didn't see the post.
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Working...
      X